Tourist visa in Cambodia or Myanmar

Hi all,

I need a tourist visa 3 months (6 month´s would be nice though) and I´d like to go to Cambodia for example or Myanmar. I looked at some topics here already but they seem to be old.

Is there anybody that knows for example if i´d go to Pnom penn (Cambodia) by air, can I get the 3 or 6 months tourist visa?

Appreciate all Help.

Cheers.

There are a number of recent threads on getting an single entry tourist visa (60 days on entry that can be extended for a further 30 days on payment of 1,900 baht) in Phnom Penh.

If you have no previous tourist visas in your passport, Phnom Penh is no problem for a single entry tourist visa. If you have many (three or more) you will very likely have a problem.

It seems you can get a single entry tourist visa in Yangon, but the rules they apply are less clear.

You cannot get a multiple entry tourist visa (suitable for stays of more than 90 days) anywhere in the region, unless you happen to have residence within that country.

• Like 1

There are a number of recent threads on getting an single entry tourist visa (60 days on entry that can be extended for a further 30 days on payment of 1,900 baht) in Phnom Penh.

If you have no previous tourist visas in your passport, Phnom Penh is no problem for a single entry tourist visa. If you have many (three or more) you will very likely have a problem.

It seems you can get a single entry tourist visa in Yangon, but the rules they apply are less clear.

You cannot get a multiple entry tourist visa (suitable for stays of more than 90 days) anywhere in the region, unless you happen to have residence within that country.

both countries ONLY issue 2 month tourist visas ( there is no 3 month tourist visa)

which can than be extended to 3rd month at immigration in Thailand for another 1,900 baht

in PP use any travel agent, saves time

Thanks guy´s

Really appreciated.

so if i have 3 tourist visas from Thailand, I cannot get another one in PP?

According to some recent reports, yes.

If you try and have a different experience, please do post and let us know. Sometimes, there can be other factors, other than the number of previous visas, that can affect the application. None of the rules individual consulates apply is officially announced, so we just need to make our best guess based on anecdotal reports.

If you try and have a different experience, please do post and let us know. Sometimes, there can be other factors, other than the number of previous visas, that can affect the application. None of the rules individual consulates apply is officially announced, so we just need to make our best guess based on anecdotal reports.

Maybe if you use an agent, then the chances of getting another one will be higher?

Maybe if you use an agent, then the chances of getting another one will be higher?

Could be. Might depend on which agent. On the other hand, they might have hard limits for agents and greater flexibility for those applying in person. Other variables could include your nationality and the individual consular official. The problem with anecdotal reports is we are guessing.