Thinking About Working Tonight Instead Of Go And Joining In

Slated

I was thinking maybe sitting at the landmark and having a coffee and filming from there.

Would soi 7, 22, or 33 have a better vantage point though?

From 7, one could film from the Winking Frog, 22 from Larry's Dive Bar, or 33 I think just walking up the street would be enough.

Thoughts?

I was thinking maybe sitting at the landmark and having a coffee and filming from there.

Would soi 7, 22, or 33 have a better vantage point though?

From 7, one could film from the Winking Frog, 22 from Larry's Dive Bar, or 33 I think just walking up the street would be enough.

Thoughts?

would depend what sort of things you want to film wouldnt it. what angle to the story that you wanna present......

soi 33 has kinda somewhat fascinated me...but mainly cos over the years it seemed to have all been covered with the kind of bars I either wont be allowed in...or wouldnt wanna go in anyway :o

ok maybe I do...but not dare to or feel 100% comfortable in :D

This would be for the sole purpose of presenting Halloween in Bangkok, to the western audience (street level).

I have a fellow Marine joining me to aid in the protection of my camera, and potentially aid with any 'interviews' with costumed attention getters.

This would be for the sole purpose of presenting Halloween in Bangkok, to the western audience (street level).

I have a fellow Marine joining me to aid in the protection of my camera, and potentially aid with any 'interviews' with costumed attention getters.

why not head out to RCA in that case? esp if you are thinking western audience. perhaps start at 33, make your way from there through Phetburi and voila u are at RCA. on your way out you could stop at Witch's Tavern in thonglor for the last couple of shots :D

oh and once its ready I wanna see it :o

Edited by MiG16

We're starting around 8pm, so if people are out within an hour of then, we'll start at soi 7. From there head to 22, then 33, and RCA sounds like a great idea.

If walking up 33, will that take me to RCA basically, or should we hop a taxi?

Thanks for the great idea!

nah I think from 33 would still be quite a trek to RCA. 39 you might stand a chance :D taxi is better.

PS> oh NO!!!! the dreaded has happened! Ive become senior member :o kinda wanted to remain advance member only...senior sounds kinda well...you know SENIOR

Edited by MiG16