Does Suan Plu office still have the re-entry permit facility for us?

Does Suan Plu office still have the re-entry permit facility for us?

For a long time after they shuttered this facility [except for the 3 nationalities (Lao, Cambodia, Burma)] they had one special section just to deal with Re-entry permits for extended visa. is it still open? I used it around two years ago. It had a special requirement of submitting the application by computer, otherwise they would not under any circumstances serve you.

I simply don't have time to get to Chaeng Wattana.

Thanks.

The closed the re-entry permit office at Suan Plu some time ago. The office for migrant workers is not even there anymore.

You can get a re-entry permit on departure form the country at either airport in Bangkok 24 hours a day.

The closed the re-entry permit office at Suan Plu some time ago. The office for migrant workers is not even there anymore.

You can get a re-entry permit on departure form the country at either airport in Bangkok 24 hours a day.

Thanks Ubonjoe...

I'm stuffed. i was going to leave by train...

(BTW, I should point out to posters that they should always take a photograph with them when using the airport re-entry facilities. Although they have a webcam to take your photo they also 'require' a physical copy. Since the re-entry permit area is past immigration [at least at Don Muang], there is nowhere to obtain the photos. It would be a terrible situation to be rejected. I had to plead with them to get a permit.)