Man's plastic surgery and hormone treatment wows Thais

webfact

I hate to think what will happen to this guy when he starts to get old with all that silicone inside his body.

Even with all his surgeries he still looks like a ladyboy. Why this news report considers him a bombshell is beyond me, although he may attract the ignorant or drunk man he is sure to land himself easily with someone who prefers ladyboy.

Yes him & about 120 million western girls.........boob job, the most popular operation for a girl to have.......2nd the Brazilian bum ---once again silicone.......................coffee1.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, what happens 30 years later. Or even sooner?

A very painful and lonely death. No one ever wants to discuss the adverse impact of female hormones. Cancer isn't pleasant, nor is induced heart or liver disease. This is what all these injected chemicals can do. Lady boys have a pronounced rate of suicide and those that do survive to old age often face a debilitating exacerbation of their underlying mental illness(es) that were never treated. That's why you don't see too many of them aged 50+ out and about.

Good on those people that follow their dreams without hurting others and screw the classless ones whose evolution doesn't stretch beyond what they see!

So it is ok if others hurt them? Encouraging sex changes without proper counselling, emotional support and therapy is wrong, but it's done that way in Thailand.

What ever makes her happy, who are we to criticize live and let live,,,,wai2.gif

But are you letting these patients actually live, or are you dooming them to an early death?

Twisted Thai society, teenage couples shouldn't hold hands or kiss in public, but sex change at the same age is widely accepted. This boy and his parents should have seen a psychiatrist!

Not too many in Thailand. Mental illness is a taboo and health care providers recognition of mental health is 25-50 years behind the developed world.

Lest some forget, or choose to ignore, there are ladyboys the world over. It's just that LB's in Thailand are more prevalent and, dare I say, generally more 'lady' like!
A case or two in point:

post-138513-0-34388100-1459845520_thumb.

Over 30 years ago in Phuket, one of my neighbours used to dress her little boy in girlish clothes, and put ribbons in his hair. A pretty child, other neighbours used to take him out, to the market, on the bus, dressed like a girl. It was not considered odd, even then. I don't really understand why this is happening especially in Thailand , any answers ?

Over 30 years ago in Phuket, one of my neighbours used to dress her little boy in girlish clothes, and put ribbons in his hair. A pretty child, other neighbours used to take him out, to the market, on the bus, dressed like a girl. It was not considered odd, even then. I don't really understand why this is happening especially in Thailand , any answers ?

As society is conditioned to accept this..it will continue unabated

Yes, if you ask a Thai transwoman when she first realised she was more feminine than masculine she will tell you.

Of the few I've spoken to they were aware at around five years old, some parents are accepting and will support the child's desire to dress as they want. One transwoman, who I still keep in touch with through farcebook, did what a lot of Thai gay males do, she became a monk as a young boy, but realised that she was living a lie, she now lives in Phuket.

These people are living breathing human beings with feelings, just like you and me. I have to feel incredibly sorry for those of you whose only contact with 'ladyboys' is in the back street bars of Pattaya and Bangkok.

Most of you have probably been served in a store or bar by a transwoman without realising it, not all of them resort to the sex trade, indeed one well known Thai transwoman is a very successful businesswoman. They are accepted into Thai society, so if you want to live or holiday in Thailand you'll need to live with it.

huh ?....... lady boy's are just gay guys that are ashamed that they are gay... the hormone shots , implants , skin bleaching , teeth caps and ton's of make up do not change anything if they are still packing heat . they all end up at one time or another with other gay lady boys . it is not another gender until the ol'weenie whack and re-construction surgery and a lifetime of maintenance hormones ......

Edited by mikiea

What ever makes her happy, who are we to criticize live and let live,,,,wai2.gif

Well said sir!

ehhh.... what ever makes him or it happy , "her" is not a lady boy until the weeny wacked off . why is it so important to feel your approval of anything is important ? when you do this you are taking a seat in the peanut gallery of "thinkers" . men have weenies , women do not . it is simple any thing else is fooling yourself . true transsexuals are what ever they morphed into .

Well said sir!

ehhh.... what ever makes him or it happy , "her" is not a lady boy until the weeny wacked off . why is it so important to feel your approval of anything is important ? when you do this you are taking a seat in the peanut gallery of "thinkers" . men have weenies , women do not . it is simple any thing else is fooling yourself . true transsexuals are what ever they morphed into .

I have been working in and living in Asia for a long time, I am a firm believer that there are cases of women are sometimes born into a Mans bodies and visa versa I also have no issue with the Asian belief of a third sex Man Woman TS....you have your views I have mine I ain't fooling myself...

So many negative comments. Many of us come to Thailand so we can live our life by our rules. We come here because for us, the culture is less restrictive than our home countries, and we're able to live more freely without fear of judgement. Speaking for myself, I love the street life here, the vibrancy, and I never have to worry about seeming weird. I get the farang "pass go" card. Great. I am free to be unusual here.

This Thai person wants the same thing. I hope she finds joy in her life and someone to love her.

My own bias says the first 3 pics look good, but something happened by the time the 4th one became current.

(the pic with 4 images in one I mean).

I think we can guess what happened by pic 4 by the hardness of her face.

We all came to live here because it was different from our homelands.Well this is part of the difference.Any one who says he's never looked twice at

a ladyboy is a liar.It doesnt mean to say that you wanna get involved with one,because at the end of the day,its just a vision,however the vision is a damned sexy one.Once again,lts a case of live and let live.

We all came to live here because it was different from our homelands.Well this is part of the difference.Any one who says he's never looked twice at

a ladyboy is a liar.It doesnt mean to say that you wanna get involved with one,because at the end of the day,its just a vision,however the vision is a damned sexy one.Once again,lts a case of live and let live.

Curious why is "a ladyboy a liar"?

I think the line break may have confused you!

Try reading the sentence again:

"Any one who says he's never looked twice at a ladyboy is a liar."

I think the line break may have confused you!

Try reading the sentence again:

"Any one who says he's never looked twice at a ladyboy is a liar."

thanks makes much more sense now. I agree

Well said sir!

What makes me 'unsurprised' that a right wing 'darling' like you likes guys pretending they are girls? nothing wrong with that but you like guys in Jackboots and knickers right?

Just remember you are REALLY <deleted> the bloke in pic 1 not the bloke in pic 4.sick.gif

"drop dead gorgeous creature". They at least got one word right!

Or, as Ted put it, "there are no chicks with d##ks, only dudes with t#ts."

Dick or no dick? That is the question.