British dog lover fears Thai stranger conned her out of 7,000 Pounds

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is an idiot. The dog may not even exist in reality. Anyone can get a photo of a dog and post it online. I would have thought there are more pressing cases that could use the money and not necessarily in saving a mutt. Being so stupid she deserves to be conned

She might not be the only idiot here. If you just read the article, you wouldn't assume and write things without knowing the whole story.

I read it. Which says it best? It takes more than one to be that stupid, or there's one born every minute?

Well at least she will get to tell her friends that she spent a few days or weeks in Bangkok, Thailand. I hope she made use of her time and visited some temples and markets. Perhaps taking a Buddhist meditation course while she's there will help her to calm her mind after losing all that money.

So if some one with a good heart is too naive, many will take sides for the crooks, reading all those sarcastic answers, I realise many old men have rotten desiccated stunted hearts! Cannot guess how I am happy not to know them personally.coffee1.gif

What did this naive lady plan to do if everything went as planned and the Thai woman handed over the dog?

Is not the UK like most countries that have strict laws and quarantine compounds for when people that try to bring animals into the country?

You got scammed lady. What idiot would jump into something online asking for money? You have bugger all chance of getting your money back and there is probably other idiots sending this thai woman money for the dog that she is probably abusing for profit.

I did not think anyone would take a dog overseas from LOS, dogs here have rabies and cant be imported into NZ , or from an country where rabies are present.

Would think the same law applies in UK>

Stupid girl.

I do not understand.. the headline suggests that she was scammed out of the money, but a dog lover would understand how another dog lover may have become too attached to the dog to want to hand it over to someone who will move it to another country.

I cannot see any real deception here.

IF the money was not actually spent on the dog then thats another story.

IF the woman sent money to Thailand on the strength of a photo online then its better that she loses 7000 now and learn from it, it could save her a lot more in the future.

She is an idiot. The dog may not even exist in reality. Anyone can get a photo of a dog and post it online. I would have thought there are more pressing cases that could use the money and not necessarily in saving a mutt. Being so stupid she deserves to be conned

She might not be the only idiot here. If you just read the article, you wouldn't assume and write things without knowing the whole story.

You pay money for something at the other end of the world, never seen it you are an idiot

You got scammed lady. What idiot would jump into something online asking for money? You have bugger all chance of getting your money back and there is probably other idiots sending this thai woman money for the dog that she is probably abusing for profit.

The saying goes, there is one born every minute !!! (Barnum) I guess there are a lot more per minute now !!!

WARNING***** MESSAGE TO ALL WHITE MAN AND WOMEN**** FROM a Third World Guy...

We don't need your saving...Just don't bomb us out of extinction. wai2.gifwai2.gif

There are so many home less human beings in America and Europe...SAVE THEM...We in Third World have lived like this for a million years already.

We don't need your savings of Dogs and Cats.

Save your own people first.

WARNING***** MESSAGE TO ALL WHITE MAN AND WOMEN**** FROM a Third World Guy...

We don't need your saving...Just don't bomb us out of extinction. wai2.gifwai2.gif

There are so many home less human beings in America and Europe...SAVE THEM...We in Third World have lived like this for a million years already.

We don't need your savings of Dogs and Cats.

Save your own people first.

Compared to other soidogs this dog still looks good.

The lady better never come to Asia, she would cry all day.