any border closings for songkran?

I need to do a visa run next week, was probably going to the Cambodian border near Trat. WIll it be business as usual at the borders next week, or are there any Songkran related closings to be aware of?

tia

If you have your own transport, choose any other border than Hat Lek/Koh Kong. The Cambodia side there is mafia central, very unpleasant. The mafia take a cut of everything, including visa fees and taxi fares.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Khun Ed said:

I was due to do a border run at the Kanchanburi, Ban Phu Nam Ron tomorrow (hotel booked too). Google are saying its closed for the next 5 days! Is this true?

I noticed that Google was claiming the border is closed. I am pretty sure this is bogus. The closure would be big news. If you want to be 100% certain, you could check with one of the visa run companies that uses Ban Phu Nam Ron.

9 hours ago, Khun Ed said:

I was due to do a border run at the Kanchanburi, Ban Phu Nam Ron tomorrow (hotel booked too). Google are saying its closed for the next 5 days! Is this true?

Complete nonsense. Perhaps something from years ago.

No notice on this company's website that does the runs there. https://www.thaivisaservice.com/