Security men argue while drinking lao khao leaving one dead, say police

rooster59

Security men argue while drinking lao khao leaving one dead, say police

post-247607-0-10740000-1460184684_thumb.

Image: Thairath

BANGKOK:-- Police are hunting for two security guards wanted in connection with the death of a man in a Bang Plee apartment yesterday.

The dead man, Chula Duangchan, 38 of Nakhon Panom, also a security guard, was found with chest and neck wounds in an apartment in Soi Bang Pla that he shared with two colleagues, reports Thairath.

Four bottles of lao khao spirit were found in the room along with food. No knife was found.

Witnesses in a room opposite their fifth floor lodgings said that they heard a violent argument before seeing two men with bloodstained clothing leaving the apartment.

Police are hunting Bungert Sakha, 40, and Somchai Charoenchai, friends and colleagues of the dead man who all worked at the nearby Chaipreuk housing estate as guards.

Bang Plee police said that the men were probably drinking lao khao when an argument broke out. More witnesses are being interviewed and additional evidence including CCTV is being studied as the hunt for the two men intensifies.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-09

This is why I only drink champagne or wines priced above 1,500 baht per bottle. Cheap alcohol leads to violence and, in the long term, to brain damage.

Obviously you haven't been to Oz or NZ or SA or Chile!! Cheap booze is the staple and we never ever have alcohol fueled violence in any of these places!! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwhistling.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai.gif

Four bottles of lao khao spirit were found in the room along with food

..................a violent argument before seeing two men with bloodstained clothing leaving the apartment.

Bang Plee police said that the men were probably drinking lao khao when an argument broke out.

Nothing, but nothing escapes the sharp eyes of the BIB!

This is why I only drink champagne or wines priced above 1,500 baht per bottle. Cheap alcohol leads to violence and, in the long term, to brain damage.

Love posts like yours------ wouldnt like to sit all night listening to you and your money.Please try to remember there are people in this world who cannot,and dont want to drink Champagne every night-------like me for instance coffee1.gif

Love posts like yours------ wouldnt like to sit all night listening to you and your money.Please try to remember there are people in this world who cannot,and dont want to drink Champagne every night-------like me for instance coffee1.gif

He is just trying to convince himself that expensive alcohol is acceptable while cheap alcohol is not. Very typical rationalization of someone with a drinking problem.

He is just trying to convince himself that expensive alcohol is acceptable while cheap alcohol is not. Very typical rationalization of someone with a drinking problem.

I think it's more that it is easy to become a 'millionaire' here than back home for a lot of people.Me for instance sold house,furniture 2 cars and 3motorbikes and a tractor, with farm equipment and a boat.I was at that time still only an average Kiwi,but when I got here I was a multi millionaire.Some people find it hard to keep it quiet,not getting to grips with the facts. Just settle down mate and just enjoy the cheaper living and the exchange rate.I hope you do not find a money hungry bar girl that captivates you or you ma be looking fir the next flight homeclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif