Free School for 4 years girl in Bankgok

unless you want to put the kid into the thai system - which itself is not free - then you get what you pay for.

personally i would be very wary of anyone willing to teach for free.

schooling for my child was easily one of my largest outgoing expenses after rent.

i found an excllent preschool run by philipinos, but that was about 12k per month, getting cheaper if you paid by year or term.

they did an excellent job, up until the age of 6, then a private "bilingulal" school was the way forward with additional tuition in thai.

i cant speak highly enough about the people at early years, my child went to school in US starting their grade 1 and is still ahead of her class in terms of reading.

simply put if your child's education is of any importance to you, you need to find the money.

home schooling ? buy the books and help with the lessons

Already doing this. game lessons, books, lots of application that helps basic learning. but kid needs Schooling for discipline, time management, mind toughness, pressure handling and so much.

unless you want to put the kid into the thai system - which itself is not free - then you get what you pay for.

personally i would be very wary of anyone willing to teach for free.

schooling for my child was easily one of my largest outgoing expenses after rent.

i found an excllent preschool run by philipinos, but that was about 12k per month, getting cheaper if you paid by year or term.

they did an excellent job, up until the age of 6, then a private "bilingulal" school was the way forward with additional tuition in thai.

i cant speak highly enough about the people at early years, my child went to school in US starting their grade 1 and is still ahead of her class in terms of reading.

simply put if your child's education is of any importance to you, you need to find the money.

I agreed completely with you. but I can not pay these amounts. May be after sometimes.

Archived