Rumours about me and my family untrue, says angry Thai country singer

webfact

Rumours about me and my family untrue, says angry Thai country singer

inn.jpg

Image: INN

BANGKOK: -- Well known country singer Dao Mayuree has lodged complaints with police after rumours circulated about her and her family on Facebook.

She said Tuesday that she would like authorities to take action against three celebrity news pages that were spreading malicious information about her and her thirteen year old daughter, reports INN.

Allegations were made on the Facebook pages that Mayuree did not know the father of her child and that the child herself is pregnant with a disease.

None of the allegations are true, said the "luuk thung" singer citing that the rumours have caused considerable distress to her and her family. She said it was true that she has a daughter but that is all.

She asked for the pages to be taken down along with many degrading and inflamatory comments that have circulated on the social media site.

Source: INN

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-13

And what will they call the cute little disease after it's born?

The semi-literates are posting early today. The daughter is not pregnant and does not have any disease, that's the whole point of the OP.

No shit Sherlock. My post wasn't aimed at the girl but at the poor writing in the article.

Get back to me after your hangover wears off.

Some would say all publicity is good publicity. That is the problem with a culture of gossip and social media that is so prevalent here. Well I am sure she will be suing, although the way the world is, anyone can say anything. You just have to have thick skin and don't worry about it.

And what will they call the cute little disease after it's born?

The semi-literates are posting early today. The daughter is not pregnant and does not have any disease, that's the whole point of the OP.

No shit Sherlock. My post wasn't aimed at the girl but at the poor writing in the article.

Get back to me after your hangover wears off.

Haha nice response Rayk. He always likes to give sarcastic comments. Prob a Liverpool supporter.

Libel legal actions can generate big Plaintiff verdicts especially for celebrities. If your not familiar with libel laws in foreign countries and even in your own country be very careful what you post. You could get arrested, lose your life savings and liens could ruin your life. Foreign Defendants generally are at a disadvantage in foreign countries.

Don't let these no good people bring you down hold your head up high and go forward xx

I agree , this is the bad side of social media.

Depends who is speaking the truth. My question is why did she got the media involved when she went to the police, most of us would not have known about these allegations until this article.

Don't let these no good people bring you down hold your head up high and go forward xx

I agree , this is the bad side of social media.
Depends who is speaking the truth. My question is why did she got the media involved when she went to the police, most of us would not have known about these allegations until this article.
She probably didn't. I imagine the station has a little deal with different local newspapers etc.