Gay Or European?

andjohnson

I was recently in europe studying abroad. And the first couple nights I went out to the clubs and asked a couple guys to dance...I could have sworn they were gay. After a couple weird looks and rejections I realized that most of the guys I thought were gay in europe were actually straight...just really fashionable clothes.

The rest of the time I was there I would play this game with my friend at the bar where we would try and guess if someone was gay or european.

We actually created a website out of the game at http://www.gay-or-european.com

I would love feedback on the website if you find it entertaining.

Also has anyone else ever experienced the same?

'Gay' and 'European' aren't mutually exclusive states. :o

I was recently in Madrid, and noticed that there are huge numbers of guys straight and gay wearing nose rings and lip rings, not attractive in my opinion...but I think your right it is harder to tell in Europe and I don't think they are as quick to be offended if someone mistakes them for being gay and many are probably Bi or open to experimentation, but don't want to dance with a guy in a club.

The rest of the time I was there I would play this game with my friend at the bar where we would try and guess if someone was gay or european.

I find this quite silly, stupid as well as discriminating towards both groups.

Next time you might run into the wrong guy(s) who'll beat the h_ll out of you. Dangerous game you're playing! :o

Hmm..maybe you're playing a TROLL game here since it's your first post....

LaoPo

Thailand related ? even vaguely? or just an attempt by the author to generate hits?

Lighten up...I'm just new to the forum. I'm sure you didn't make 100 posts in your first day....well unless you have no life.

80%!!! Thats one of the best results I've heard yet. The force IS strong with you.