Hi

Cannot figure out the answer to this, and I think I have read everything. You seem to have alot of knowledge so I am asking for your help

I arrived in Bkk on 9/14 with 60 day tourist, immigration extended to 12/14. I am an american.

I come here to take my fiancee back to the states, but have run into some problems and now it looks like feb, 2007 or maybe march will be the day we return.

Can you suggest to me how to extend my visa to like March. Or is that impossible. When I went to immigration to extend 30 days the lady did not want to talk about the cambodia solution. Do we have a company that can get a 90 day tourist extension, or can I go to cambodia every 30 days till March of 2007.

Would really appreciate the answers if you know

Thanks

lee tiyler

//email removed//

You could do a visa run till March 12th, 2007 or get a 60 day tourist visa at a Embassy/Consulate and extend.

Best of luck with the marriage.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi

Cannot figure out the answer to this, and I think I have read everything. You seem to have alot of knowledge so I am asking for your help

I arrived in Bkk on 9/14 with 60 day tourist, immigration extended to 12/14. I am an american.

I come here to take my fiancee back to the states, but have run into some problems and now it looks like feb, 2007 or maybe march will be the day we return.

Can you suggest to me how to extend my visa to like March. Or is that impossible. When I went to immigration to extend 30 days the lady did not want to talk about the cambodia solution. Do we have a company that can get a 90 day tourist extension, or can I go to cambodia every 30 days till March of 2007.

Would really appreciate the answers if you know

Thanks

lee tiyler

[email protected]