Employer Rapes 17 Year Old Staff Member in Pattaya

rooster59

Employer Rapes 17 Year Old Staff Member in Pattaya

post-247607-0-86031500-1460803631_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 6:00 PM on Friday 15th April reporters were informed that an employer had raped his 17-year-old employee on the previous Tuesday 12th April at 11:00 AM.

Reporters have been informed from Mrs. Da (alias) from Naklua, that her 17-year-old daughter Ms. Bee (alias) was raped by her 47-year-old employer Mr. Nikorn Chalermwong. The incident happened on 12th April around 11:00 AM at VeeVee Bungalow, Nongyai Soi 6.

Believing they had a case they went to report the crime to Police Captain Assawin Chanto at Banglamung Police Station.

Ms. Bee had been working in the accused shop called Nungsilp for about a month and became involved in a romantic relationship with a work colleague Mr. A also 17 years old. Once Mr. Nikorn became aware that the pair had become lovers he flew into a jealous rage, told her to abort the relationship and that he would also report the boyfriend to the police. Ms. Bee afraid of having her new boyfriend arrested agreed to go with Mr. Nikorn to a hotel for drinks. Ms. Bee told her mother that at the hotel Mr. Nikorn forced himself upon her and raped her.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223007/employer-rapes-17-year-old-staff-member-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-16

I know some pretty crazy things happen all over the world but these pretty unique. Does this kind of thing happen all over the world, or is it that I just read it here on TVF? It seems the Thai males who commit these crimes have no fear of repercussions.

Nothing happens to them.

I know 3 girls who have been raped.

One just a month ago by an American working as an English teacher at a language institute.

Asked why she didn't go to the police , she said people will look down on her.

I said that if he did it to her , he will probably do to others.

"Yes" she said and told me that she believed he had.

If he reads this I hope he wakes up, quits his job and leaves the country.

I know some pretty crazy things happen all over the world but these pretty unique. Does this kind of thing happen all over the world, or is it that I just read it here on TVF? It seems the Thai males who commit these crimes have no fear of repercussions.

I think rapists all over the world don't worry much about repercussions, otherwise they wouldn't do it. They are sick in the head. Typically sociopaths with no empathy and no ability to foresee how their, and their victims lives will be affected.

I am surprised he didn't receive a bit of Thai mob justice. I hope he will (if he is guilty)

He owns a business in Pattaya, so probably has enough cash for one of the 25,000 females offering sex for a small fee. A rapist and a buffoon.

I am sure he will be given the opportunity to pay money to the police and the girl to have his case forgotten about.

Obviously a horrendous crime, if true, but what I'm left wondering is why did the boss threaten to call the police over the younger pair's relationship? Both are 17 year old & in a consensual relationship. In Thai law, does an under-age male commit a crime if he has sex with an under-age female of the same age? wacko.png

It's fairly common in all third world countries.

Obviously a horrendous crime, if true, but what I'm left wondering is why did the boss threaten to call the police over the younger pair's relationship? Both are 17 year old & in a consensual relationship. In Thai law, does an under-age male commit a crime if he has sex with an under-age female of the same age? wacko.png

It is called intimidation. Believe me 17 year olds are not far from children. They just look mature, but they are still children in their hearts and don't know much about the law. And who cares about the law in Thailand? So when a boss threatens reporting them to the police, the gullible big children would fall for it.

Edited by Thunder26

I think rapists all over the world don't worry much about repercussions, otherwise they wouldn't do it. They are sick in the head. Typically sociopaths with no empathy and no ability to foresee how their, and their victims lives will be affected.

I am surprised he didn't receive a bit of Thai mob justice. I hope he will (if he is guilty)

He owns a business in Pattaya, so probably has enough cash for one of the 25,000 females offering sex for a small fee. A rapist and a buffoon.

I am sure he will be given the opportunity to pay money to the police and the girl to have his case forgotten about.

yes rapists are sick all over the world. In the west rapists hide their identity or kill the victims. It just seems the Thai male in this case just assumes that he can do whatever he wants and is above the law.

These things happened all the time, everywhere and often, and when it comes to light, many are outraged,

some philosophical about it and some are just numb.....

the anger will last for a short while and will be forgotten, until a new, similar case will come around, and

so on, and so on.....

Nothing happens to them.

One just a month ago by an American working as an English teacher at a language institute.

I sincerely hope you encouraged the young lady to report him to the police. And what happened to the other 2 girls you mentioned? This guy should be locked up.

"Repercussions" or accountability or responsibility or respect, do not translate to Thai language perhaps?

Never be sure of anything. Back in around 2000 there was a Senator, very rich man, convicted of having sex with underage girls. The girls were paid, and that was only a couple of years after the law was passed making it illegal, so he was probably surprised that doing something that had been normal for centuries was suddenly a crime. Anyway, politically connected, rich, he still went to prison.

This is true of many things in Thailand, its to do with the way parents bring up there male offspring. wai2.gif

Man Babies of Thailand. bah.gif

also the authorities don't care much about what goes on.

An old school friend of my wife was raped by her first boss when she was about the same age. Friday night, just the two of them in the office, he had few drinks and got frisky and raped her. She was working long way from home, in a construction company office. He was the manager. She ended up letting him have sex for months before managing to get out. Her logic was that the police would be uninterested - he could pay them, she couldn't; that the police and people would say she should have been more aware and fought more; that people would look down on her, and many would blame her saying she led him on.

That was 20 plus years ago, She says she wished she'd handled it differently but that the culture, class system and total lack of real police and judicial procedure made it impossible. Little has changed since then and many rape victims and their families just want to keep it quiet but hopefully get some pay off.

The attitude and expectations of the police are very different here to the West, and it is against that reality that crimes have to be contextualized.

Lets see now...a 60 year old woman bludgeoned to death...7 injured by stray gunfire...a co-worker bludgeoned to death...rape of an underage female by her employer...the only thing missing is a couple of stabbings and someone flying off a high rise hotel or condo...

This is Thailand...on a daily basis...what is not to like?

Yeah so he can rape again somewhere else. As long as he is out of Thailand its ok.

How about putting him in jail?

Actually, I mean the same as you. He gets away with it here. If he goes back to USA and commits the same crime then he would get years in jail.

I just hate to see him using the system here.

Nothing happens to them.

I sincerely hope you encouraged the young lady to report him to the police. And what happened to the other 2 girls you mentioned? This guy should be locked up.

Of course I did, but not one of them wanted anyone to know about it.

The latest case was terrified that she was pregnant. She couldn't sleep and couldn't concentrate on her studies. That is how I found out.

When she finally had her periods she seemed relieved. She decided to forgive and forget,

Anyway I know who he is and where he works, but I can't do anything.

yes rapists are sick all over the world. In the west rapists hide their identity or kill the victims. It just seems the Thai male in this case just assumes that he can do whatever he wants and is above the law.

The west?

Brit Jimmy Seville, hid his identity/ killed his victims?

Aussie Rolf Harris?

American Mike Tyson?

Catholic priests?

Or are theyThai?

Most rapists are known to their victims and most rape victims are not murdered.

As far as I know Jimmy Saville didn't kill his victims, although some were dead at the time.

25 years ago, I met a top guy in the British CID and he told me that they were ""watching" Jimmy Saville and suspected him of being a pedophile . I really couldn't believe it at the time.