Did anybody join in the free course of British Council?

I've read an article a few months back and finally did the six week course. It was interesting and I think I did learn something out of it.

The next, also free course I've just started is: Introduction to Forensic Science

There're plenty of other and free courses available. Please see: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/categories

An introduction to forensic science hosted by The British Council in Thailand?

Ironic, no?

Did they invite the Surat Thani branch of The Royal Thai Police?

This is surely someones idea of a joke.

For now, please post the top three questions that you think would be pertinent to the discussion below. Remember, you can ‘like’ comments if you agree with what’s been said or if you have found something particularly interesting, or you can ‘reply’ to comments to initiate a conversation. You can find replies to your comments in the ‘Replies’ tab at the top of each page.

You gotta get in to get out.

It's really a very interesting course and I might give my knowledge after this course to Udon Thani police and they might have less dead bodies?

It's basically a Scottish joke. Please have a look. https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/introduction-to-forensic-science/4/steps/74689

Ironic, no?

For now, please post the top three questions that you think would be pertinent to the discussion below. Remember, you can ‘like’ comments if you agree with what’s been said or if you have found something particularly interesting, or you can ‘reply’ to comments to initiate a conversation. You can find replies to your comments in the ‘Replies’ tab at the top of each page.

It's really a very interesting course and I might give my knowledge after this course to Udon Thani police and they might have less dead bodies?

It's basically a Scottish joke. Please have a look. https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/introduction-to-forensic-science/4/steps/74689

I think you are not listinissan. You are lost everywhere. To actually claim that showing the RTP what you learned in a free forensics class is absurd. To actually think that by telling us this it would reduce the death toll there is ludicrous.

Ironic, no?

I think you are not listinissan. You are lost everywhere. To actually claim that showing the RTP what you learned in a free forensics class is absurd. To actually think that by telling us this it would reduce the death toll there is ludicrous.

Do you know what a joke is?

Just to clarify. The point of this thread was to find out if more people have joined the free course which started a few months ago.

I did it and found it quite interesting to watch others teaching, to see mistakes i wouldn't make and techniques that will help me in the future.

That British Council are offering all sorts of free courses, some of them education related can't be that bad, or?

Forensic science is something that's interesting and I'm doing it just for fun. G'day.-wai2.gif

Ironic, no?

Do you know what sarcasm or being a smartass is? Hehehe.... Relax bud...

If you want to be happier and improve your relationships, cut out sarcasm since sarcasm is actually hostility disguised as humor. Despite smiling outwardly, most people who receive sarcastic comments feel put down and usually think the sarcastic person is a jerk.

What’s more, since actions strongly determine thoughts and feelings, when a person consistently acts sarcastically it usually only heightens his or her underlying hostility and insecurity. After all, when you come right down to it, sarcasm is a subtle form of bullying and most bullies are angry, insecure, cowards.

About the smartass" I can't really tell if you're on too many drugs, or on not enough. " bah.gif

Relax, Buddy, I'm joking.

• 3 months later...

If you want to be happier and improve your relationships, cut out sarcasm since sarcasm is actually hostility disguised as humor. Despite smiling outwardly, most people who receive sarcastic comments feel put down and usually think the sarcastic person is a jerk.

What’s more, since actions strongly determine thoughts and feelings, when a person consistently acts sarcastically it usually only heightens his or her underlying hostility and insecurity. After all, when you come right down to it, sarcasm is a subtle form of bullying and most bullies are angry, insecure, cowards.

About the smartass" I can't really tell if you're on too many drugs, or on not enough. " bah.gif

Relax, Buddy, I'm joking.

You really should attribute your quotes, as opposed to letting people think they are your own words.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/think-well/201206/think-sarcasm-is-funny-think-again

Archived