Symbolic protest against Wattana’s detention planned at Victory Monument at 6 pm

webfact

At least if they are dressed in white they will refrain from throwing sh*t which is a standard procedure from them when they don't get what they want.

Lets hope they do not start any violence. Oh, thats right they can't because the Junta are still ensuring peace and order from this violent mob.

fol de rol.

That is one way of putting it. "Horseshit" is another.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Latest:

Mock referendum vote by anti-junta protesters. All 76 votes said “no” to draft constitution

Anti-junta protesters at Phaya Thai police station light candles & demand release of friends

7:40pm

Police tell anti-coup protesters to disperse but they refuse

News and media via twitter

Richard Barrow, Prachatai, Anuthee and TV24Official

post-221427-14610700378832_thumb.jpg

post-221427-14610700656008_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wilsonandson

Given the level of national and international interest in his detention. including the fact that it was witnessed, filmed, explained and broadcast by the BBC, the junta wouldn't be daft enough to allow him to develop a "serious blood disorder", surely?

you make a good point but i found one flaw in your argument

Given the level of national and international interest in his detention. including the fact that it was witnessed, filmed, explained and broadcast by the BBC, the junta wouldn't be daft enough to allow him to develop a "serious blood disorder", surely?

Which is ?

Edited by JAG

Symbolic protest against Wattana’s detention planned

this seems to make Wattana's and the puppet master's agenda clear: to incite unrest

never forget: it was the ptp corrupt gang's fault that there was no better solution than the military' s stepping in

That "solution" was not a solution, as you will eventually see. A military coup has never in the history of the world resulted in an improvement in the lot of the people of the nation it occurs in.

And if you don"t think Prayuth and co. are glove puppets too then you are as naive as your posts indicate. Just look for the hand up his backside next Friday on his TV show - that's why you only ever get a front view.

18:15

4 including Ja New & Anond arrested & taken away by police.

Frustration Boils Over at Rare, Brief Protest

News and media via twitter

khaosodenglish and PravitR

Full Report :- http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1461070197&typecate=06

Thanks for the pics and updates. Why is this not on the news.

These are the bravest people in the world.

Free the Thai. Bring the happiness back.

The statement, it's been 2 years and such a waste of time for the country , is sad but true.

Edited by greenchair

Which is ?

Perhaps it is in the assumption you made which someone else helpfully emboldened. Something about not being daft enough. I think experience of the past 2 years shows that to be quite untrue. They seem plenty daft enough.

But I might be mistaken. I'm just glad Thaksin has broken the drought. At least close to where I am.

See? Prayers do work. Thaksin u aleykum.

Although I have posted this media I do not support or promote such public acts. I am neutral and just reporting the news from my armchair. If the military government wanted this censored they have the power and the means to control the internet in Thailand. Anyone with internet access can follow daily news events live on social media. Just type victory monument into google and voila, its not rocket science. Of the total population of Thailand I estimate 1/3 are watching this on the net, 1/3 don't give a damn and the rest are at work and will catch up later. As for an uprising, no, imo this is a group of demonstrators well known to everyone and they will be hushed up again. No, today is just interesting, from the usual robotic Thailand way of life. Tomorrow its robot world again.

According to the latest media reports correction's attorney Anon Rumpa who represented Joe Gordon in his high profile lese majeste case said the army took the protesters to the 2nd Armored Division, where they took id photographs of them and then released them all without condition.

Edited by Wilsonandson

According to the latest media reports correction's attorney Anon Rumpa who represented Joe Gordon in his high profile lese majeste case said the army took the protesters to the 2nd Armored Division, where they took id photographs of them and then released them all without condition.

If only they would do that with watana, all this headache would go away.

Symbolic protest against Wattana’s detention planned

this seems to make Wattana's and the puppet master's agenda clear: to incite unrest

never forget: it was the ptp corrupt gang's fault that there was no better solution than the military' s stepping in

The problem is, the cure is far worse than the alleged disease, there is no doubt about it. And corruption and nepotism are alive and well, but now without democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of press and assembly. And with people being detained for expressing an opinion without due process.

They aren't inciting unrest, they simply oppose the draft charter and for very good reasons.

Thailand needs to be given back to the Thai electorate, not continued controlled by very few people high up the food chain. The draft charter ensures that control will continue. Only the most gullible, non observant people believe otherwise....

"Thailand needs to be given back to the Thai electorate,"

Thailand never belonged to the Thai electorate - which never existed

it belonged to the brainwashers, bribers and nepotists

- and it's them who want it back

Edited by sweatalot

The Post's website does have a news article on the arrest of the two protest leaders posted about 830 pm tonight.

Interestingly, there's a photo of the white shirted protestors on the sky walk, with a group of the uniformed lady police or Army brigade arrayed in front of them instead of the typical bully boys. Interesting approach... The uniformed ladies were neither smiling nor dancing, based on the Post's photo.

The Post's website does have a news article on the arrest of the two protest leaders posted about 830 pm tonight.

Interestingly, there's a photo of the white shirted protestors on the sky walk, with a group of the uniformed lady police or Army brigade arrayed in front of them instead of the typical bully boys. Interesting approach... The uniformed ladies were neither smiling nor dancing, based on the Post's photo.

I saw that on the video. I suspect that the hope was that if the protestors kicked off, then there would be some rather valuable footage of lady police officers getting a battering. Could come in usefull....

I saw that on the video. I suspect that the hope was that if the protestors kicked off, then there would be some rather valuable footage of lady police officers getting a battering. Could come in usefull....
I suspect the opposite may be true - it wouldn't look good on (social) media to see honest protesters getting a 'good' kicking from the rottweilers. At least not in public. Obviously that will disappoint a few on here, but I think they are trying the softly softly approach for the time being.

Don't ask me to speculate on what might come next, however...