Riding a motorcycle whilst asleep!

Boycie

What really worries me is that people are driving cars, trucks, lorries, busses and mini-vans in this state...

People will laugh at this video... but really it truly is frightening that there will be very little consequence and as a result very little incentive for anyone regardless of vehicle to behave any differently.

It seems the BiB only take real action following an accident (and then, not all the time), by which time its too late and the careless and selfish actions have been met with tragic consequences.

It really is time for preventive rather than reactionary measures on Thailand's roads.

Start with TV campaigns, make people loose face.... "Daddy, why are you stupid enough to drink and drive?" etc etc...

Done it myself on the German Autobahn, riding my Triumph T140, lack of sleep, too much partying, aged about 19-20, came to just as i was about to rear end an 18 wheeler artic truck. One of my (many) nine lives gone...

I call BS on this - first he has both feet flat on the road, then they are up on the pegs ... Con Job

I doubt that.

Conflicting reports/speculations.

What is easy to read from this report in Thai is, that the woman was hurt in the accident and people ran to help her.

Bit too much for a con job.

Drug use suspected.

But some FB users speculate that even the accident victim was part of the con job?

But why such a terrible shaky video?

It happened in Hat Yai.

http://news.sanook.com/1982182/

When I first came here I used Motorcycle Taxis a few times - I never felt happy on them as my destiny was in the hands of some one else and I had no idea of their abilites or reflexes, they also have a devil may care attitude towards helmets, the number of passengers and how big a suitcase/s they can carry as well.

For me, the use of such idiots all stopped one night on Theprasit Road, Jomtien when the motor cycle taxi driver taking me to Tesco slumped forward and fell asleep. For a few seconds I did not know what to do and saw the back of Baht bus looming towards us as well... I smacked him hard on both shoulders and shouted /screamed out "Wooooaaaah you stupid ..... " ... I am not allowed to type the next few words.

He jerked awake and slammed on the brakes. We stopped barely 2 yards from the back of the Baht Bus.

I got off and and walked the rest of the way. Never ever used them since and that was 9 years ago.

Now, how many other people had the same issue and did not live to tell or type such details ?

The whole concept of "Motorcycle Taxi" - is flawed.

Mocy taxis as they call them here is daredevil's way of going from Point A to Point B.

They weave through traffic like maniacs and while on it, I've never feared more for my knees.

I call BS on this - first he has both feet flat on the road, then they are up on the pegs ... Con Job

I doubt that.

Conflicting reports/speculations.

What is easy to read from this report in Thai is, that the woman was hurt in the accident and people ran to help her.

Bit too much for a con job.

Drug use suspected.

But some FB users speculate that even the accident victim was part of the con job?

But why such a terrible shaky video?

It happened in Hat Yai.

http://news.sanook.com/1982182/

There's only ONE thing worse than this news.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Netizens were shocked! Young opiates lapel riding motorcycle Ponce Ponce's downtown.

Boy riding bike Symptoms opiates Drive to Ponce Ponce A terror of people use the road until the final accident.

(19 April), the media coverage the event that. The online world is interested clip one video that reveals the behavior of the young man. While driving on the streets of the community.But it seems that he is similar to drowsiness and sleep all the way.

The report states that Facebook users your Wong Wan. Prathumthong shared a video showing a man event. Motorcyclists are the streets. Characteristic wobble The left side horribly. The man said in a broken folding. Similar to drowsiness and sleep are symptoms.

Images from a video clip length about a minute fraction. Witness said the man drove wiped out. Nearly crashed into a car park and a car drove by several times. Until the end of the clipSuch drivers plying motorcycle collided with a woman walking along a road. As a result, the car balance and falling. The female victim was injured People who witnessed the incident ran to help.

However, after the video spread. People come to various comments, some people said the man was believed to have been asleep or intoxicated. But some believe the man may be a fake driving more turbulent. For others, it is possible There is no information that A man driving a motorcycle with a female victim who was plying the injury much. But the events that will take place at. Hatyai Songkhla..

sometimes papa rides really weird just to mess with peoples' minds.

...but not fall down.

Drama.

Narcolepsy.

Mao.

??

blink.png

sometimes papa rides really weird just to mess with peoples' minds.

sometimes papa posts really weird just to mess with peoples' minds also coffee1.gif

back in the day.... like 25 years ago, was sitting at one of the small road side bars on inside of the moat, thanon moon muang I think, near Black Kat, but it was one of those outside small 3 seater bars, where the floor was lower than the ground level. Couple girls serving beer and me and one other person sitting drinking it. About 4 in the morning... very quiet.

So quiet, we hear a motorcycle coming and I look in that direction and dont see anything but hear a THWACK ! and then focus on my beer .... about 5 seconds later we see a riderless motorcycle riding down the street at an idle ... it rolled most of the way to the Bar Beer Center. Then we realize what happened. The motorcycle rider was in bad shape with a terrible head wound. The street walker was fine.

This is funny cause I had a dream last night that I actually fainted on my bike going to 7/11. It was very vivid in scary.

I also had a funny dream last night. I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow. Woke this morning and my pillow was missing.

Done it myself on the German Autobahn, riding my Triumph T140, lack of sleep, too much partying, aged about 19-20, came to just as i was about to rear end an 18 wheeler artic truck. One of my (many) nine lives gone...

Did the same... only hit my mate on a BMW.....my HD was only 3 days old. Thankfully only doing about 60kph. Lost a lot of bark though....not to mention pride!!

And I will admit it...drunk as a skunk, high as.... But no danger to others...trust me when I say this...where we were there wasn't anyone else around.

Did the same... only hit my mate on a BMW.....my HD was only 3 days old. Thankfully only doing about 60kph. Lost a lot of bark though....not to mention pride!!

And I will admit it...drunk as a skunk, high as.... But no danger to others...trust me when I say this...where we were there wasn't anyone else around.

Ooops...now all the Dudley do-right Mormon ex alcoholics will jump down my throat threatening fire and brimstone.

Kids my age then were also allowed/forced to go to Vietnam and kill people - get some perspective. BTW I missed out on the draft.

Archived