Learning Thai

bbetty

Hi....I have lived in Thailand for nearly 4 years now and i am ashamed of the fact that my thai consists of taxi thai and bar thai. All my thai friends speak english and of course so do all my farang friends. However the time has come to rectify this probelm and so to that end i am looking for a good place to learn thai. I live near the silom area so anywhere round there would be good, although anywhere on the skytrain route would suffice......oh and i am looking for something that will not cost me an arm and a leg.

So any suggestions, experiences, prices would be appreciated.

peeraya language school.....

silom 64 building...7th floor

64 silom rd.... right next to entrance 1 of saladaeng skytrain station. there is a kentucky chicken and subway sandwich shop on the ground floor with big signs outside. on the right hand side of silom looking from rama4.

022379252 or 019124967

new school, 2 very good teachers.

or

somchart language school......

6th floor

benetone building

soi 19, about 100yds up on the right after robinsons

at both schools depending on how many hours you book at a time the price will vary.

between 220 and 300b/hour for individual tuition.

can recommend both schools.

Hi....I have lived in Thailand for nearly 4 years now and i am ashamed of the fact that my thai consists of taxi thai and bar thai. All my thai friends speak english and of course so do all my farang friends. However the time has come to rectify this probelm and so to that end i am looking for a good place to learn thai. I live near the silom area so anywhere round there would be good, although anywhere on the skytrain route would suffice......oh and i am looking for something that will not cost me an arm and a leg.

So any suggestions, experiences, prices would be appreciated.

AUA is affordable and not too far from Silom if you can meet the class schedules.

• 1 year later...
peeraya language school.....

silom 64 building...7th floor

64 silom rd.... right next to entrance 1 of saladaeng skytrain station. there is a kentucky chicken and subway sandwich shop on the ground floor with big signs outside. on the right hand side of silom looking from rama4.

022379252 or 019124967

new school, 2 very good teachers.

or

somchart language school......

6th floor

benetone building

soi 19, about 100yds up on the right after robinsons

at both schools depending on how many hours you book at a time the price will vary.

between 220 and 300b/hour for individual tuition.

can recommend both schools.

175 baht an hour at somchart if you book 60 hours. No cheapest school in BKK.