Dutch man's "Suicide" in Thailand a possible murder case

snoop1130

So many of my expat friends who lived in Thailand over the past 18 years have all faded away to live in other countries now.Most of them felt their personal safety was the main reason for change of location and when you read this type of death report you can understand people's thinking got off all these years odds are must be my turn soon time to move on

Heard and understood the first time ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never in all my years and travels come across such an inept and useless group of individuals. Besides collecting money, what are these clowns good at?

some believe they are good at laying waste to crime scenes - hiding evidence - inventing evidence - stitching people up - making key people disappear without a trace and then expecting everyone to believe them, personally I think they are highly professional and can do no wrong, I fail to see why others don't see it.

Agreed, highly professional - just not in policing ?

I learned , a couple of years ago, never to confront any unknown Thai. It can be very dangerous. Riding a m/c i got into a dispute with a Thai and refused to back down, he pulled out a gun so i immediately took off away from him, but not until after a shot was fired . Later after thinking it over i decided to report to the local police station only to see the guy sitting inside drinking coffee with his mates. He was a cop! so once again i took off.

Had he shot me, it would have been self defense for sure. Yes Thailand can be a dangerous place to be.

It is obvious this young man was killed. What can the police do about it? There are 6000 murders each year and the most of them are Thai. Jealousy, alcohol and drugs related. This young man seems to be a fierce type.

Thailand isn't a Western country, Thailand is Thailand with it own ways and own values, which often do not match Western values. If you live here, 24-7 year in year out, you understand that you can be killed in a flash. Western people should keep there temper and smile a lot, even you are convinced you are right. The Dutch people are the worst if I have to believe the Thai.

I have learned my way and I'm still learning. I stopped believe in Thai promises, I believe when I actually see it or see it happen. I stopped asking the wrong things at the wrong guy, because it's asking for a useless answer.

And remember, it is us who is guest in the country, keep smiling!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3562042/Terrifying-moment-British-couple-son-beaten-unconscious-gang-local-thugs-holiday-Thailand.html

clap2.gif ...bah.gif use hola vpn addon for read dailymail .

there's someone who thinks of Koh Tao and thousands of others fatalities were not murders?!?!?.

cold-blooded attack hardly comparable from Isis or Nazis , real face LOS sad.png