Birthday Bags Left in Singapore, Says Celeb Accused of Tax Evasion

webfact

Birthday Bags Left in Singapore, Says Celeb Accused of Tax Evasion
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14618457811461845795l.jpg
Dressed all in white, lakorn star Pechaya Wattanamontri poses before a backdrop of orphans Thursday at a news conference to explain she in fact did not bring home from Singapore the expensive gifts she bought for herself.

BANGKOK — Flanked by homeless orphans, a soap star staged a news conference today to offer a simple answer for her critics. That mountain of untaxed Hermes bags she treated herself to for her birthday in Singapore? She left them there.

Days after Pechaya Wattanamontri ran afoul of customs officials for flaunting piles of boxes on Instagram, the actress told reporters at a Bangkok orphanage Thursday that she in fact never brought all the bags, priced at upward of 100,000 baht each, into the country.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1461845781&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-04-29

'Vacuous' and 'filth' are pretty much the only words that can be typed here, out of all those I thought when reading this article. coffee1.gif

She ' staged ' the press conference and how, look at the battery of cameras in the background.

The media should be gutting not feting such people.

'Vacuous' and 'filth' are pretty much the only words that can be typed here, out of all those I thought when reading this article. coffee1.gif

She ' staged ' the press conference and how, look at the battery of cameras in the background.

The media should be gutting not feting such people.

The vast majority of the media are as bad as her fawning Instagram followers, who'll lap up her staged faux-charity and believe her ridiculous lies without question.

Rather than engage herself in exploitative photo ops with orphans, she could contemplate a donation to charity equal to or greater than the value of the luxury items. That might go some way to repair her tattered image. Not even Lakorn addicts are stupid enough to be fooled by this orchestrated PR BS spin, are they?

I have 2 Feraris, 2 Porsces and 3 Lamborghinies. Bit I left them at home. Of corse we believe you. :-). Typing this msg from temple as monk.

I bet you even have proof that you own the aforementioned vehicles – but it's classified... whistling.gif

Rather than engage herself in exploitative photo ops with orphans, she could contemplate a donation to charity equal to or greater than the value of the luxury items. That might go some way to repair her tattered image. Not even Lakorn addicts are stupid enough to be fooled by this orchestrated PR BS spin, are they?

Yes, yes they are. coffee1.gif

She was originally "outed" on Thai social media by cabin staff on her flight from Singapore to Bangkok, carrying many, many, many, many bags.

Then she posted photos of herself on Instagram.

Seriously, the bags were left in Singapore?

It took a week to come up with this explanation?

Based on the response on Thai social media, most Thais do not believe her.

Pictures in front of orphans. How low can you really get? bah.gif

I'm sure her type can go muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch lower than that but this publicity stunt was the cheapest option available.

ps. What's the price of a donut these days in LOS ? whistling.gif

She was originally "outed" on Thai social media by cabin staff on her flight from Singapore to Bangkok, carrying many, many, many, many bags.

Then she posted photos of herself on Instagram.

Seriously, the bags were left in Singapore?

It took a week to come up with this explanation?

Based on the response on Thai social media, most Thais do not believe her.

Pathetic isn't it.

She left the bags in Singapore.

Pray tell, who with? At the shops where you bought them? Did you get a refund? Oh, good, you can give it to charity.

Or perhaps you left them with someone. Your BF maybe.

Don't have one down there? Hey, I know of a bloke in Singers who would suit you. He's holidaying down there, err, well, hiding in fact. Cooling his heels you might say. He's the Red Bull heir, got a pocket full of dosh, would be good for you.

Pictures in front of orphans. How low can you really get? bah.gif

The 2 little porkers in front seem to be a tad well fed to be orphans whistling.gif

Yes, perhaps positioned there to contrast the 18" waist of whatever her name. But look at the crap that boy is eating...a sticky bun and a bag of crisps. Good traditional orphan tucker.

At the risk of insulting bimbos, could she not make their ideal poster girl?

What a shameless display. Will people really believes it says anything good about this person?

Of course they will believe her.... She's rich so she can afford to leave hundreds of thousands of baht worth of bags on the floor at the airport.... Right? Jeez, I'm not rich and I throw money away daily while I am here...

Thumbs up to those cool kids who are showing no interest in that vapid rich idiot

orphans told don't touch that stupid women, she is scared of you.

two fattest orphans to the front for the camera shot.

could be a hire the chubby orphan agency for your build up your image shoot.