Do Honda Bigwing (Bkk) sell used bikes?

I imagine that they get a lot of trade ins on their bikes as newer models come out.

Do they have a used sales department there where they sell them? Presumable they would have been checked over, given a service, and you get a warranty. Or not, being Thailand.

Do they sell used models there? How are the prices compared to private sales etc.?

Thanks.

i went to honda big wing in Hua Hin with a friend who wanted to trade in a cbr 300 on a new 500 model.

they simply were not interested in a trade in.

he showed them cash and was willing to deal on the spot but they simply would not trade in his bike.

his 300 is in good condition with low mileage and we were both simply flabbergasted by their attitude.

needless to say they lost a sale.

rob

i went to honda big wing in Hua Hin with a friend who wanted to trade in a cbr 300 on a new 500 model.

they simply were not interested in a trade in.

he showed them cash and was willing to deal on the spot but they simply would not trade in his bike.

his 300 is in good condition with low mileage and we were both simply flabbergasted by their attitude.

needless to say they lost a sale.

rob

That is because Big Wing doesn't deal with 300 cc bikes. Try trading in a Yamaha Fino at Yamaha Riders Club, will be the same story.

Pattaya Bigwing has a few used bikes outside, they dont get many

About the same price as internet sale sites

I bought my used CBR500 there. They were also willing to buy it back after 2 years but they didn't offer me what I wanted.

Edited by 1BADDAT

• 2 weeks later...

Hona Big Wing all around Thailand does sell used bikes.

Kawasaki has used bikes.

Yamaha in Bkk has used bikes.

but concerning Honda Big Wing they do sell and or do trade ins.

but only if your bike is still in good condition which keeps the values up, and have never been in a wrecked on the bike, liability issue.

BUT they dont take in Too many trade ins because as a business they lower the pirce when buying, then sell it stupid high to you.

thats why you see a lot of people selling most of their bikes through shops and online such as Facebook, baht sold, or just look up Z1000 Z800 thailand market on facebook they have everything.