Pride In The Park 2006

noctiluca

Has anyone participated or visited the event? I completely forgot about it. Actually, I remembered the wrong date/day, and I was so tired from working at odd/late shift hours that I missed it. This would have been my first year, but oh well. Bummer!! :o

Would anybody share your experience? Anything interesting or fun this year? What about the "Bangkok Together 2006" or the entire collective events in general?

Aside from that, what do you think which city has organized the better gay pride event, BKK, Phuket, or Pattaya? And what about other cities in Asia?

Aside from that, what do you think which city has organized the better gay pride event, BKK, Phuket, or Pattaya? And what about other cities in Asia?

I think Thailand is the only city in Asia that holds yearly pride events. Even the other gay friendly towns like HK and Taipei don't do it annually. And no, Sydney is not in Asia.

There are photos up at Boxertravels and Dreadedned here. I can't say I particularly feel proud to be associated with these drag queens and glamour pussies.