Drug Dealer Killed by Police In Failed Drug Sting Operation

webfact

Drug Dealer Killed by Police In Failed Drug Sting Operation
by CityNews

drug-deal-death-1024x687.jpg

CityNews – A drug dealer was shot and killed by police after a sting drug deal went bad in Lamphun in the early hours of this morning.

At 3am on April 3, police arranged to meet with a drug dealer, identified as 55-year-old Somchai Yumpanya to buy 8 packs of drugs, approximately 16,000 pills.

The sting operation was arranged by Pol. Lt. Kom Chetkuntod, who planned to meet Somchai on a road in Lamphun.

However, it appeared Somchai became aware that the deal was a sting operation and opened fire on the police before trying to escape in his pickup.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/drug-dealer-killed-police-failed-drug-sting-operation/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-05-03

It's a regrettable, but inevitable question...

There are so many tales relating to corruption by the BIB.

One has to wonder if the guy was a drug dealer?

How many Pills were really in question here...?

Maybe TV has made me into cynic..

I thought "a sting" was when the cops posed as sellers, like they did to that kid at KSR a few months ago, who died in police custody. Setting up a seller, would just be an undercover bust. Nasty drug. Living in a narco-state is one thing...but a narco-state based on Yabba? Naaaasty.

I thought "a sting" was when the cops posed as sellers, like they did to that kid at KSR a few months ago, who died in police custody. Setting up a seller, would just be an undercover bust. Nasty drug. Living in a narco-state is one thing...but a narco-state based on Yabba? Naaaasty.

The police in a sting would pose as buyers

The police in a sting would pose as buyers

Or bees....

Ironically the drug dealers name was...Somchai.