New Heineken Cans

What moronic imbecile at Heineken brewery came up with the idea of putting their beer into those new tall thin cans? Did they hire the village idiot from Coke that came up with their new cans? These new cans do not fit a beer fridge, a "condom" cooler or have easily handled flat cartons. They have absolutely no redeeming features. I, for one, am boycotting Heineken beer until such time as the powers that be get their collective heads out of their behinds and return to selling beer in the normal sized can.

Regarding coke:

Do you know what the content of the old cans was? 330 ml.

Do you what the content of the new cans is? 325 ml.

Every little helps whistling.gif

How is it with Heineken?

You don't really believe that this is Thai specific?

The village idiots of Coke are probably in Atlanta.

Boycott, why not, but don't expect that they will revert.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I was looking up on the internet for a picture of the can of beer you mentioned and found this.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/EMPTY-HEINEKEN-BEER-can-THAILAND-330ml-Red-Star-Brew-2016-Asia-Collect-/151980556338

People are selling empty beer cans on ebay. Unbelievable. I'm sitting on a fortune. I have bags full of cans waiting to be recycled. Not now, no I shall put them on ebay and this time next year I will be a millionaire. I sent the wife out to get some more in. Right time to document each one with my phone camera. Chang. 330ml. Thailand. ......

I was looking up on the internet for a picture of the can of beer you mentioned and found this.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/EMPTY-HEINEKEN-BEER-can-THAILAND-330ml-Red-Star-Brew-2016-Asia-Collect-/151980556338

People are selling empty beer cans on ebay. Unbelievable. I'm sitting on a fortune. I have bags full of cans waiting to be recycled. Not now, no I shall put them on ebay and this time next year I will be a millionaire. I sent the wife out to get some more in. Right time to document each one with my phone camera. Chang. 330ml. Thailand. ......

If you need some to help you "empty" those cans that you will be over stocked with call Dirty Jim Minburi in .I can help

Edited by sanukjim