"Ionization" pool system for chloride reduction?

Swiss1960

Hi all

I have a pool with around 70 m3 water that is well maintained by my current pool maint company, so no complaints about them. However, they use a lot of chlorine to keep the water from getting green and my skin reacts poorly to the chlorine. They DO check the PH / chlorine levels regularly (as well as I do with my minimum kit also) and it seems that they do NOT put in excessive chlorine (unlike the previous main company who never tested before putting in kilograms of chlorine).

Now I heard of systems that use titanium / copper or silver / copper plates where the water gets ionized and the need for chlorine in the water can be reduced massively (read up to 80%, but cautious about that number). I am sure there are other systems, but so far, my research has not given me too much information about what to use or where to buy around the Pattaya area. My current company recommended one system, but at pretty high cost (it seems to me), so I would like to hear from you guys and girls:

Any on here using such a system and can recommend about their experience, where to buy, cost, maintenance needed etc?

Thanks in advance

Contact SwimmingPoolsThailand throough the contact form on their website and you will receive full professional advice, information, and prices within 24 hours or sooner. You are also welcome to call the hotline. SwimmingPoolsThailand staff speak PERFECT English, French, German, Swedish, and Thai.

Archived