I wonder what bargirl really think?

Often wonder what life is really like for these girls and how much money they make? Not talking about your hardened tattooed mercinary professional, but your average up country girl (if you know what I mean).

I'm sure there must be some aspects of it they enjoy. The attention, dressing up. Get some good customers, some bad. Under no illusions on the whole must be a pretty miserable existence. I guess it suits some more than others.

Anyone ever really spoken to one of these ladies? Ex bar owners? Anyone ever really know one of these ladies and has a real insight?

Why would anyone really care about what they think.

They already know they are at the bottom end of Thai society, its the White Farang Knights in Shining Armour that try and rescue them and elevate to to a level to which they will never be accepted that amaze me.

Never mind, his girl is different.

My wife will attempt to help any girl who wishes to escape the bar scene.

Often there are very few choices for these girls, who whilst not stupid, have been denied (for whatever reason) educational opportunity.

The expectations and demands of "family" can be overwhelming and make it very difficult for a young woman to break free of the "easy" money offered by the "sex tourist" abomination.

If your wife is out 'saving' girls, I hope she is doing it within the Thai scene.

ie, the (11-18 year old) Burmese and Lao girls locked in houses in every city and large town in the country for the locals to do with as they please.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Happy Grumpy

If your wife is out 'saving' girls, I hope she is doing it within the Thai scene.

ie, the (11-18 year old) Burmese and Lao girls locked in houses in every city and large town in the country for the locals to do with as they please.

coffee1.gif

How come you are so well informed about Lao and Burmese girls ?

I resent the tone of your post . My wife is a lawyer who will offer pro-bono(free) assistance to any girl in need. She does not go out "saving " people.

<removed>

coffee1.gif

I resent the tone of your post . My wife is a lawyer who will offer pro-bono(free) assistance to any girl in need. She does not go out "saving " people.

<removed>

No offense mate but why would they need or want a lawyer. In my "playing around" days I met hundreds of bargirls and none seemed under any duress or where being held there against their will. If anything as time goes by the bargirls have all the power they can pick and choose jobs and customers, work as coyotes, play all night on their smart phones have numerous sponsors the list goes on. They can all choose to leave whenever they feel. They may be limited in their options but they certainly dont need any help to "eacape". Happy Grumpy also raised a valid point most of the horror stories I have heard regarding real trafficking and abuse of the underaged has been in exclusively Thai venues. No need to be abusive or sit so high on that horse perhaps. Cheers

coffee1.gif

You must be a true @888888 88888 *******/ "farang"

No offense mate but why would they need or want a lawyer. In my "playing around" days I met hundreds of bargirls and none seemed under any duress or where being held there against their will. If anything as time goes by the bargirls have all the power they can pick and choose jobs and customers, work as coyotes, play all night on their smart phones have numerous sponsors the list goes on. They can all choose to leave whenever they feel. They may be limited in their options but they certainly dont need any help to "eacape". Happy Grumpy also raised a valid point most of the horror stories I have heard regarding real trafficking and abuse of the underaged has been in exclusively Thai venues. No need to be abusive or sit so high on that horse perhaps. Cheers

coffee1.gif

<removed>

<removed>

My wife would tell you a different story.

I did not claim that any of these girls necessarily had need of "legal" assistance but many do need and seek wise council about their situation.

coffee1.gif

<removed>

Sounds like your wife doesn't care about the situation at all, or perhaps she's just acting to care to get some sort of face.

Disgusting! sick.gif

^ I just see you getting aggressive.

I pointed out the real problem with sexual slavery within the Thai sex industry - young Burmese and Laos being trafficked and locked up in Thai brothel houses for the Thais to do with as they please for a few hundred baht.

If a person is active in their care for such matters, these are the victims they would be aiming at helping.

coffee1.gif