how much money can i transfer out via eft from Thailand,to Philippines

Hello.

Just wondering what is the limit for eft transfer's from Thailand to another country,my local Krung Thai bank,told me 50,000 baht,surely it must be more than this,as this is only A$ 1000,i am moving to the Philippines,can any one help with some advice?

It's the reason I've never cared to keep much money in Thailand, but to have 'enough' to buy me some working space if there is a sudden need to bring some over.

For another idea I've been tinkering with where I need foreign currency but has nothing to do with Thailand (it's not easy to establish a bank account without being present in another country), I wondered whether having a foreign currency account at a Thai bank would have the same limitations(?).

A quick google with Bangkok Bank gave this page: http://www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/PersonalBanking/DailyBanking/Accounts/ForeignCurrencyAccount/Pages/Default.aspx

It doesn't mention anything about limitations on withdrawal, just a minimum initial deposit. There is the line in there about being able to send abroad provided you can explain why, so I'm wondering if it arrives into the country in the form of a loan that will need to be repaid on demand would suffice(?), even if it is you giving yourself a loan, or perhaps a family member outside of the country.