Beer Lao Has Arrived On Koh Samui

It took a while, but at last Beer Lao made it into Thailand and also on to Samui and Koh Tao.

There's plenty of watering holes who have this outstanding beer on offer, probably at similar prices as you would pay for your Heineken.

In my opinion this is one of the best beers around in SE Asia and you should definately try it. Excellent quality beer and rumour has it it was never allowed into Thailand since than the Thais would figure out what kind of crappy beer they've been served all the time. :o

It took a while, but at last Beer Lao made it into Thailand and also on to Samui and Koh Tao.

There's plenty of watering holes who have this outstanding beer on offer, probably at similar prices as you would pay for your Heineken.

In my opinion this is one of the best beers around in SE Asia and you should definately try it. Excellent quality beer and rumour has it it was never allowed into Thailand since than the Thais would figure out what kind of crappy beer they've been served all the time. :D

On the Pattaya boards there is alot of talk about the beer being older than it should be, check the bottling dates before purchase! :o

In my opinion this is one of the best beers around in SE Asia and you should definately try it. Excellent quality beer and rumour has it it was never allowed into Thailand since than the Thais would figure out what kind of crappy beer they've been served all the time. :o

Anyone know WHO is selling it? Where can we get it?

Thanks.

I had a few bottles at Q bar the other night for the first time. I didnt think it was amazing or anything.

tried it for the first (and last) time 3 nights ago.....it by far the worst beer on offer in Thailand.

insipid...bad after-taste and at the same price as singha, grossly over-priced.

sorry , but this one gets the big thumbs down

Fisherd3, if you read that thread, it clearly states that the Samui beer is from the 4th and sofar most recent import to Thailand and doesn't have the old beer in it.

Thumbs up to BeerLao and their importers who really seem to care.

Fisherd3, if you read that thread, it clearly states that the Samui beer is from the 4th and sofar most recent import to Thailand and doesn't have the old beer in it.

Thumbs up to BeerLao and their importers who really seem to care.

Facts are facts, dream on, by the way I don't care i just dispense facts! i.e. Lao beer sold in Pattaya was stated to be well out of use by period, they do it there they can do it anywhere, maybe you guys got lucky!!! or maybe you live in the dream world that is Samuii!!!! :o

So we've got Q-Bar, don't go there, where is it available on retail, ANYONE?

Lady in Maenam in distributing it, she has a shop next to Figaro Internet Cafe. Think it's 740b a case, I will get contact number for anyone interested tomorow.

Ark bar are also selling it.

Lady in Maenam in distributing it, she has a shop next to Figaro Internet Cafe. Think it's 740b a case, I will get contact number for anyone interested tomorow.

Ark bar are also selling it.

Thanks for your kind assistance! I am living in the Mae Nam Area, Number would be GREAT!

The distributer is in Bantai...easy to see on the main road. 740 Baht a case, but no point of sale stuff except a couple of flyers to stick on your bar wall.

I only had 2 customers who liked it so now it's on the back burner until they can give me some point of sales stuff, like Coolers and beer mats. Personally, I think it's crap.

YOU MUST BE THE REP FOR THIS BEER....!!

GOOD LUCK ....IT'S THE WORST BEER ON THE ISLAND , BY FAR ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by funguy62