RIP Bennett Grunberg

wisemonkey

Long time Chiang Mai expat Bennett Grunberg has unexpectedly passed away. I didnt know him personally, however his company based here in chiang mai (sure design t shirts) sponsored a lot of my favourite podcasts, including tangentially speaking, a podcast by author chris ryan, bennett was a guest on the latest episode found here: http://chrisryanphd.com/tangentially-speaking/2016/4/25/177-bennett-grunberg seems like a very generous guy, and been in chiang mai for a long while so I assume some of the expats on here know him. I would have like to share a drink with him, RIP.

RIP Bennett. I am saddened and shocked at this news. What the hell happened. ....anybody? I studied Thai with Bennett at YMCA. Top shelf guy. We talked briefly the first day and determined we were both Dead Heads. Next lesson he brought me a CD of Jerry and the boys live at one of thier many concerts. As the years went on, his company Mystery Buddha, was proof beyond any doubt that Bennett had figured out the e- commerce biz model. The introduction of Sure Design T- shirts proved so successful, he had to start a separate platform. You will be missed brother. Fair thee well......

RIP Bennett. I am saddened and shocked at this news. What the hell happened. ....anybody? I studied Thai with Bennett at YMCA. Top shelf guy. We talked briefly the first day and determined we were both Dead Heads. Next lesson he brought me a CD of Jerry and the boys live at one of thier many concerts. As the years went on, his company Mystery Buddha, was proof beyond any doubt that Bennett had figured out the e- commerce biz model. The introduction of Sure Design T- shirts proved so successful, he had to start a separate platform. You will be missed brother. Fair thee well......