Sugar Cane Vendor Traps Hand in his Cane Grinder

webfact

Sugar Cane Vendor Traps Hand in his Cane Grinder

g.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 12.30pm on May 12th Sawanboriboon Foundation Rescue Volunteers were called out to a grisly scene close to Soi 10 on the Thepprasit Road, Pattaya.

Thirty-three-year-old Ekaphol Jananikorn, a sugarcane street vendor, had been reported seriously injured after his right hand became trapped in the grinding machine. His middle finger had been crushed and forefinger and thumb were ripped off leaving flesh and blood all over his stall.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224179/sugar-cane-vendor-traps-hand-cane-grinder/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-13

No silly callous remarks required Thank you

I don't disagree with that but the one thing even more irritating than silly, callous remarks is someone appointing himself to a position from where he seems to think that he can dictate what other posters say.

Not dictating........just being a human being who cares about someones feelings.......I can't see that being an issue

Why, do you know the guy, I doubt any Thais, that know him read TV. Having read TV for many years, there are always "silly callous remarks" made, but what I find funny is someone actually saying "No silly callous remarks required Thank you," I can only guess you had nothing else to say. AS for the unlucky guy, I guess he is now aware of the dangers of his machine, and has learnt a valuable listen... hey, who am I kidding, most Thais don't learn from any experience.

"when a piece of bagasse pulp had become lodged in the grinder and so he reached in to clear the blockage. At this point his hand became trapped and so only then did he turn off the machine and call for help."

yep, sure seems like a good idea to put your hand in a working grinder blink.png

I don't disagree with that but the one thing even more irritating than silly, callous remarks is someone appointing himself to a position from where he seems to think that he can dictate what other posters say.

Not dictating........just being a human being who cares about someones feelings.......I can't see that being an issue

Compassion for the sugar cane vendor is required here. This isn't the right thread to act uppity or pick arguments.