'Sexy Pancake' dies of penile cancer

webfact

Didn't even know there was such a thing as penile cancer!

I had read in Thai news it was prostate cancer.

Prostate cancer at 27???..seems so unusual...but I guess one never knows..my initial thought was that it could have been a sexual realated thing but to save face for the family, the penile cancer sounds better.

Unlikely.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's ridiculous not to say sad is the Thai press's refusal to use the female pronoun. If a person identifies as either male or female that choice should be respected. Like all ladyboys she went by she, her and hers.

Gender is assigned at birth, what you decide you want to be after then does not change that.

So the press are quite within their rights to use male pronouns.

Testicular cancer is not uncommon among men in their late 20s-early 30s.

Prostate cancer at this age is almost unheard of AFAIK. it's known that taking testosterone increases the risk, however not until late 50s early 60s... somehow I very much doubt that he was taking testosterone.

As for penile cancer, not much stats available but seems unlikely at this age too.

Whatever. RIP.

They should use the pronoun that Pancake preferred in life if that is known.

I personally, disagree.

But that is my opinion.

And if a ladyboy disagrees with you, would you go against their opinion and refuse to use the gender pronoun they wish to have applied to them?

Edited by Bluespunk

I personally, disagree.

But that is my opinion.

And if a ladyboy disagrees with you, would you go against their opinion and refuse to use the gender pronoun they wish to have applied to them?

Yes, why not ?

I personally, disagree.

But that is my opinion.

Yes, why not ?

Is it not hypocritical to feel your opinion on gender terms should be respected yet you refuse to respect another's of who they are?

Edited by Bluespunk

I personally, disagree.

But that is my opinion.

Yes, why not ?

Is it not hypocritical to feel your opinion on gender terms should be respected yet you refuse to respect another's of who they are?

Not hypocritical at all.

I refer to all persons by the gender they are assigned at birth.

Are you telling me, that tomboys should be referred to as 'him' ?

I personally, disagree.

But that is my opinion.

Yes, why not ?

Not hypocritical at all.

What do you mean by tomboys? That isn't a Thai term. Do you mean masculine Thai lesbians? That isn't about transgender. Orientation and gender identity are different things. Edited by Jingthing

I was very saddened to hear the news having been a follower on Facebook for at least two years. Pancake and her partner always displayed through their photography a wonderful empathy for the rural folks and the Isaan culture.

There was a major feature write-up in the Spectrum magazine yesterday (Sunday) which included details of the risks associated with transgender men taping their genitals to allow them to wear slinky dresses. Cancer of the penis is a common risk.

Surprising that would cause that.

I wonder if SPEEDOS do the same? coffee1.gif

I'll let you know[emoji1]

Yes, why not ?

Not hypocritical at all.

If that is what they wish.

That, after all, may be their opinion.

Edited by Bluespunk

I had read in Thai news it was prostate cancer.

Prostate cancer at 27???..seems so unusual...but I guess one never knows..my initial thought was that it could have been a sexual realated thing but to save face for the family, the penile cancer sounds better.

Unlikely.

A lot of relatively young men get prostate cancer, ie in their 40s and in that group it's often a more aggressive form . It's worth having a PSA test once a year post 40, takes 2 minutes, costs almost nothing.

Yes, why not ?

Not hypocritical at all.

If that is what they wish.

That, after all, may be their opinion.

My opinion agrees with nature.

Testicular cancer comes in two forms.The lesser and the more treatable is called Seminoma i know this because was diagnosed at the tender age of 26.But its a nasty,wicked little cancer.It starts from the testicle and makes it way through your body and ends in your brain. then it s terminal.i had to have a lymphangiogram which entails cutting the bridge of the foot open and having your lymphatic system tracked.i was operated on and luckily enough there were no signs of spread.i went on to produce two children and its never stopped me doing anything i';ve wanted to do.I just thought that you guys would want to know that a check on the testicles,once a month,whilst in the shower.Symptoms are a small painless lump which grows with time.

Good luck.men between the ages of 25 to 40 should do this.

Regarding drivel: Pot meet the kettle.

Regarding hypocrisy: reread earlier responses to your view only your opinion counts.

If someone wishes to be referred to as she then that is their choice and opinion. I fail to see why these things should not be respected.

Edited by Bluespunk

Me too. There is a somewhat strange article in the BP about the extremes these guys go through to hide their male member.

That'll explain why 7-11 never have any finger plasters.... coffee1.gif

There was a major feature write-up in the Spectrum magazine yesterday (Sunday) which included details of the risks associated with transgender men taping their genitals to allow them to wear slinky dresses. Cancer of the penis is a common risk.

Surprising that would cause that.

I wonder if SPEEDOS do the same? coffee1.gif

I'll let you know[emoji1]

Depends on how many budgies you're trying to smuggle.

Sad to hear of his/ her death.

Maybe an easier life next time.

Same here.

I was surprised one day when I searched google for how many types of cancer exist. There are scores and scores of them.

www.cancer.gov

Edited by watcharacters

It is common to uncircumcised males.

An earlier article announcing this person's illness indicated that it was exactly this organ-taping practice that led to this victim's illness. Serious warning to all the lady-boy crowd.

Absolute rubbish. Squamous cell cancer is a skin cancer and has nothing to do with taping genitals. If that was the case, athletes who tape their legs or arms or wrists should have skin cancers too. Is there a special skin cancer associated with the use of bandaids?

The fact of the matter is that the cancer tends to occur on the prepuce and to a much lesser extent the glans penis. The health literature shows that circumcised males are extremely unlikely to have this affliction. As such it would be more of a serious warning to uncircumcised males since Thailands' circumcised residents do not present with this affliction.