Thailand bomb suspect breaks down, tells media, 'I'm not an animal'

webfact

It's sad all these innocent people were killed...but what about the 11 or so that were killed in the van by that young girl driving and hitting them. And the countless innocent people dying on the roads here. Many slaughtered by rich, never to be prosecuted, drivers...Are they accountable at all?

Nope...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad all these innocent people were killed...but what about the 11 or so that were killed in the van by that young girl driving and hitting them. And the countless innocent people dying on the roads here. Many slaughtered by rich, never to be prosecuted, drivers...Are they accountable at all?

Nope...

Of course these people that kill on the road because of speed, drink driving, using phone or what ever reason, need to be prosecuted, and punished. But my guess is, that none of them planned to go driving, with the idea to have an accident and kill someone.. BUT THE BOMBER DID !!!

Odd how the murderer suddenly finds some emotion.

I guess the emotions come easy when he gets to thinking about it all and realises that somewhere on a shelf in a Bangkok prison sit the chemicals which will end his miserable life.

Shame for him he couldn't find some emotion before embarking on his slaughter.

I can't wait until they 'pin' something like this on a Westerner...I think the internet in Thailand will implode....

Ah...

You have tried him already in the court of 'highground' have you?

Well, the guy does look an awful lot like the one that, while sitting on one of the benches over there, slipped his back pack to the ground and walked away from the Erawan shrine minutes before the explosion...

Very interesting report by Channel News Asia about the accused, narrated, sorry defended by his Thai lawyer.

If I can find it, I'll post a link but in the report you can clearly see his body shape is definitely broader than the perp. Also taller too if memory serves me correct.

Just wondering ... do you think the Burmese 2 are guilty too?

No, but there's no need for a scapegoat in this case as there are/were no well connected Thai suspects involved. Seems a lot more straightforward in this case.

Odd how the murderer suddenly finds some emotion.

I guess the emotions come easy when he gets to thinking about it all and realises that somewhere on a shelf in a Bangkok prison sit the chemicals which will end his miserable life.

Shame for him he couldn't find some emotion before embarking on his slaughter.

I can't wait until they 'pin' something like this on a Westerner...I think the internet in Thailand will implode....

Ah...

You have tried him already in the court of 'highground' have you?

Well, the guy does look an awful lot like the one that, while sitting on one of the benches over there, slipped his back pack to the ground and walked away from the Erawan shrine minutes before the explosion...

Very interesting report by Channel News Asia about the accused, narrated, sorry defended by his Thai lawyer.

If I can find it, I'll post a link but in the report you can clearly see his body shape is definitely broader than the perp. Also taller too if memory serves me correct.

Just wondering ... do you think the Burmese 2 are guilty too?

Well, I am sure he lost a bit of weight in prison, but apart from that he confessed as well, didn't he? And check out the pictures on post #77, weird hey ?

Re the Burmese two, they are not on trial for the Erawan bombing, so best not to discuss that case here.

Back in the day, he would have had his head stuck on the spike railings for all to see.

along with "witch burning" which never harmed anyone did it.....heaven forbid the Earth revolves around the Sun, heresy

@ merylhighground

No need for a scapegoat???

Really? So all those Chinese tourists that were murdered didn't possibly hurt TAT's image one little bit?

I, like thousands, probably millions believe that a scapegoat was more than needed. A faltering economy like Thailand's needs all the green stuff it can get. Let's not forget how much money tourism especially Chinese tourism brings into this country.

A scapegoat is the first thing sort in cases like this.

@ luckyman

So it's highly unlikely he was made to confess under duress. Is that what you're saying?
As said in an earlier post of mine, do some hunting around, Youtube Channel News Asia or go onto the news website and search. The guy that 'confessed' is definitely bigger built than the bomber.

We all know the gigantic apathy of Thai police.

¨Pressure to find someone to blame is a huge incentive to just get a scapegoat instead of going through a complicated investigation.

And then of course there was the reward money to be considered. whistling.gif

Last reading of court documents state

"Evidence is conclusive of his guilt." Prosecutors

Deem this case a win due to overwhelming

Amount of evidence as well as confession .

Well you should be familiar with the RTP concerning "confessions" a good example is the Koh Tao confessions by the two Burmese. However these accused eventually received some legal defense, which these accused in Bangkok do not have. So i for one will never believe any so called confessions presented by the RTP who have proved time and time again that they are inveterate liars!

So anytime a rich person is involved in a fatal accident with a poor person it is the rich person's fault right?

Obviously Thailand is full of rich people as many of the 'countless' innocents are 'slaughtered' by the rich.

Someone's chip is looming large!

I'm no apologist for he unjust/corrupt justice system here, but let's get it in perspective eh? Some of the clips of accidents involving motorcycles that I've seen seem to lay at least part of the blame on the motorcycle rider and we've all seen the quantum of drunken idiots on ancient step-throughs just waiting to meet their Darwinian fate

I sincerely hope that your turn will one day come and that you will be involved in an accident which is not your own fault, but that you are found guilty. It happened to me, i was stopped with both feet on the ground when a taxi ran over my right foot putting me in hospital. The Koh Samui taxi mafia quickly found several witnesses who saw me overtaking the taxi "at great speed" rolleyes.gif