Corrections dept insists Erawan shrine bombing suspect Karadag was not beaten up

webfact

You see it everywhere. The lunatic, Breivik, that massacred 80+ children in Norway and now this guy and his buddy plus many, many others. They commit and allegedly commit acts of mass atrocity that tear apart innocent families .......... and then complain about the food or their human rights and Breiivik was awarded $40K .......

I don't know about you, but in my mind they lost human rights the moment they committed the crime and take what is given.

The point is that we, the people on the side of the law are supposed to be better then that. This guy has not been convicted yet and even if he is the law abiding cannot be taking things into their own hands, stripping him of his rights and beating him senseless, or worse.

I know the emotional response is "string him up", "beat him senseless" etc and it's easy to rally support from people who feel emotional about it, but then the law abiding are now no longer the law abiding.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does he think he is? The UK,Europe? if he did what they say,then he deserves all he gets.Cook Halal food?Let him starve.Did he not realise that if caught The Thai prison system is not as weak as other countries.Was he not told or warned by the guy that gave him the Bangkok assignment that things are different here.Was he not warned about Thai RTP and prison hospitality.

And he complains and tries to get media attention about his human rights.

What human rights?

Why do these people kill innocents,and then bleat about their treatment.

If he is guilty,let him spend the rest of his life in a cell with pig skin walls.

I have no sympathy for these cowards.

Even IF he is guilty, it is still a crime to beat him into a confession or just for fun!

We are supposed to be the civilized party in this case...seems, many posters here seem to forget that...or are not very civilized!

I guess, it's the last option!

You see it everywhere. The lunatic, Breivik, that massacred 80+ children in Norway and now this guy and his buddy plus many, many others. They commit and allegedly commit acts of mass atrocity that tear apart innocent families .......... and then complain about the food or their human rights and Breiivik was awarded $40K .......

I don't know about you, but in my mind they lost human rights the moment they committed the crime and take what is given.

Totally agree if they are guilty

I don't.

Seems to me the only defense the lawyers of outside murderers and terrorist's can come up with is I was beaten up. Make no mistake this is nothing more than a diversion to get the public up in arms against the Thai authorities and have the Twitter Facebook TV army to shout they were framed....and already you can sense its working among the know it all gullible already

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Know it all gullible, speak for your self.

Seems to me the only defense the lawyers of outside murderers and terrorist's can come up with is I was beaten up. Make no mistake this is nothing more than a diversion to get the public up in arms against the Thai authorities and have the Twitter Facebook TV army to shout they were framed....and already you can sense its working among the know it all gullible already

How do you know? Please enlighten your eager readers.

How do you know? Please enlighten your eager readers.

[emoji87] [emoji86] [emoji85] no idea what you are asking...know what? Did I say I knew something? If English is not your first language accept my aplogy but I have no idea what you are asking

His facial expression is a classic. I am telling bald lies, but I'm a big player, anyone got the stones to question me?

The chances that Karadag has been abused in the Thai prison system is about 100%. Sadly that is far higher than the chances he had anything to do with the Erawan bomb.

Yes your right when the words like dismissed are used its power speaking. I wonder if Thai's cross their fingers behind their backs when they tell a whopper? Was there any outside verification that they were not beaten. Edited by elgordo38

His facial expression is a classic. I am telling bald lies, but I'm a big player, anyone got the stones to question me?

The chances that Karadag has been abused in the Thai prison system is about 100%. Sadly that is far higher than the chances he had anything to do with the Erawan bomb.

Yes your right when the words like dismissed are used its power speaking. I wonder if Thai's cross their fingers behind their backs when they tell a whopper? Was there any outside verification that they were not beaten.

Its the classic diverion

we have not tortured him , the doctors examined and found no injuries.

But he did try to injure himself by punching the cell wall

I agree fully with you in the Breivik case, but in this case (Erawan Shrine) I have my doubts into he's culpability !!! ...Knowing the RTP is capable of framing anybody at will....Koh Tao case ?!?!? and so many other cases....

And I can not see any resemblance between this guy and the one captured on CCTV at the Erawan Shrine.

Best regards.

What is the Turkish Embassy saying about this?

Shouldn't they be providing consular advice?

Why should the Turkish Embassy be involved. They are not Turkish citizens. They are Uighur, they are Chinese citizens

they are from Turkish decent

And Turkey still dreams of a long gone empire

The question to ask in all cases where Thais are concerned is:

"If it was true. would this guy say so?".

Always considering the Thai propensity to lie as the option of first resort. Truthfulness is not usually their main failing.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

I bet you almost fell off your barstool writing that poppycock...

With all the hungry kids running around in this world, and including Thailand, the last bloody thing I am worried about is if the food in prison is good enough for an accused terrorist who was arrested for killing a lot of innocent people. .

Is he getting rough treatment in prison? Who knows? But certainly not more than an accused and convicted Child Molester would get back home in our prison if they put him in with the normal prison population.

All I know for sure is that he looks okay and he is walking. That is far more than what you can say about the P.O.W.s in the Hanoi Hilton after a week stay their.

With all the hungry kids running around in this world, and including Thailand, the last bloody thing I am worried about is if the food in prison is good enough for an accused terrorist who was arrested for killing a lot of innocent people. .

Is he getting rough treatment in prison? Who knows? But certainly not more than an accused and convicted Child Molester would get back home in our prison if they put him in with the normal prison population.

All I know for sure is that he looks okay and he is walking. That is far more than what you can say about the P.O.W.s in the Hanoi Hilton after a week stay their.

The important word here, being ACCUSED!

But the fact that accused is not the same as convicted, don't matter to you anyways, does it?!

If he is guilty....how does he think "it's ok for me to bomb people to death but not ok for me to beaten up while I'm prison"?

Because we are better than him and realise that violence is wrong?.

Wasting your breath (or at least energy it takes to type). There are many who seem to have a complete lack of understanding that our behaviour has to be humane, that's what separates us all from the violent, crazy maniacs that do these terrible, inhumane things.

Glad to see we are on the same page.

If he is guilty....how does he think "it's ok for me to bomb people to death but not ok for me to beaten up while I'm prison"?

Because we are better than him and realise that violence is wrong?.

Wasting your breath (or at least energy it takes to type). There are many who seem to have a complete lack of understanding that our behaviour has to be humane, that's what separates us all from the violent, crazy maniacs that do these terrible, inhumane things.

Glad to see we are on the same page.

So you seem to think that showing some kindness towards the likes of these type of people make us better and more humane than them? What if I told you it makes us weaker than them to. That a Terrorist will use our kindness so he can gain entry which helps him to preform his dastardly deeds. That being kind to them only encourages them to do more of these terrible acts, just like paying a ransom to a terrorist only encourages more kidnapping from them.

We are not dealing with some man who comes home and finds his wife in bed with another man, and in his rage and jealousy takes out gun and kills them both. Or a teenage girl out and partying with some friends and on the way home hits some old woman on a motorbike and now cries herself to sleep each night. We are dealing with someone who would be happy to set off some bomb some place, knowing it will kill or injury hundreds of innocent people, including women and young children, and not lose a second of sleep over that. Who if give another chance would gladly do it all over again.

I once knew a guy who spent a lot of time in prisons (who I don't know many like this) and he told me something very odd once. He said that in prison "Kindness is a Weakness". I never fully understood this but now dealing with Terrorism, like everyone else, I think I do ,

I just recently read an article about a 14 year old teenage girl who was arrested for being a Terrorist. She was caught going to a busy shopping area with all sorts on bombs strapped to her body, where she planned to set them all off after she got their. When asked why she was doing this here is her answer. She said that both of her Parents made her do this.

So before you show too much kindness to Parents like this, who would use there own young daughter to kill hundreds of innocent people, including women and children, and herself, I think you should try to learn who you are really dealing with here. Personally I have no sympathy for them or the treatment that they get and have coming to them.

Beat them up ! Oh c'mon we all know that no THai would do that !

What is the Turkish Embassy saying about this?

Shouldn't they be providing consular advice?

I thought they were Uighur Muslims from China?

Duhhh! cant see the Chinese protecting muslims. Can you !

Beat them up ! Oh c'mon we all know that no THai would do that !
Your every day thief is an absolute certainty to get slapped around when caught. That pretty much par for the course here but in a high profile case like this your average cop wouldn't dare or his ass would be grass. Quite simply it doesn't fall back on constable blog it's his boss's boss who would get the flack so the more public the crime the less chance of them being beaten or tortured.