Good dentist in Roi Et?

revgreen

There is a new dentist on the road around Bueng Palan Chai ... been open about 6 months shiny new 2 storey corner building you can't miss it. Think it is called Identist. Well that's what the big sign say's!

As to whether they are good or not ....i'll pass!

TBWG

There is a new dentist on the road around Bueng Palan Chai ... been open about 6 months shiny new 2 storey corner building you can't miss it. Think it is called Identist. Well that's what the big sign say's!

As to whether they are good or not ....i'll pass!

TBWG

Yeah I saw that. Was gonna give it a shot but figured I'd ask around first. Nobody I know here in town has been there yet so I've not gotten feedback on it.

there's a good dentist chinese thai man speaks good english,i have been there to get my teeth cleaned for 600 baht,did a good job.It's on paduang panit road left hand side before temple,If you were coming into roi et on road route 2044 you would keep going straight over the the klong go over 2 traffic lights drive 1 klm more keep looking for dentist sign on the left.

there's a good dentist chinese thai man speaks good english,i have been there to get my teeth cleaned for 600 baht,did a good job.It's on paduang panit road left hand side before temple,If you were coming into roi et on road route 2044 you would keep going straight over the the klong go over 2 traffic lights drive 1 klm more keep looking for dentist sign on the left.

I've also heard this dentist recommended, however a friend and his Thai wife both went for a clean (he didn't know they were together) and he charged half the price for his Thai wife. I detest anyone who operates a dual pricing system for foreigners, good or not.