Best place for a tuna steak in Bangkok

RandolphGB

Don't eat tuna steaks. It's the fish with the highest detected levels of heavy metal contamination. Eat it regularly and you have a much higher risk of senile dementia and various cancers. Stick to oily fish like salmon and mackerel preferably. Tuna, swordfish and mahimahi are the worst fish for both metal and plastic contamination.

Don't eat tuna steaks. It's the fish with the highest detected levels of heavy metal contamination. Eat it regularly and you have a much higher risk of senile dementia and various cancers. Stick to oily fish like salmon and mackerel preferably. Tuna, swordfish and mahimahi are the worst fish for both metal and plastic contamination.

Thank you sp much for your university degree on tuna fish. You know one thing I have learned during my life, is that if you eat everything at a proportion that is accepted by your body, and also make an excersie like your body need you are simply just going to live a healthy and good life.

Sorry, but your domesday comment just doesn´t work for normal people. Please get an education!

I don't think fresh tuna eg the stuff that isn't canned, is that bad.

Thank you sp much for your university degree on tuna fish. You know one thing I have learned during my life, is that if you eat everything at a proportion that is accepted by your body, and also make an excersie like your body need you are simply just going to live a healthy and good life.

Sorry, but your domesday comment just doesn´t work for normal people. Please get an education!

i believe the op is highly educated and helping you by warning you of potential heavy metal contamination in 'older' fish.

rather than berating him over his lack of expertise, i suggest you look at real life data. and, please, do get yourself a spell checker as simple spelling mistakes really do not help at all when you recommend others to get an 'education'.

I don't think fresh tuna eg the stuff that isn't canned, is that bad.

No, you are perfectly right. Even the canned one isn´t that bad on a hot sandwich. However, maby not the healhtiest version of tuna, but very tasty if I can speak my own opinion.

Another thing that just don´t match with this persons message is that if you take all the big industry in bodybuilding. Would all of the professional ones there really eat unhealthy food?

According to my knowledge it is a lot of tuna and chicken in the advanced meal programs.

Probably just a person that not talk about anything for a long time. Just needed to write something stupid. You made it! You succeded with your mission! Congratulations!

i believe the op is highly educated and helping you by warning you of potential heavy metal contamination in 'older' fish.

rather than berating him over his lack of expertise, i suggest you look at real life data. and, please, do get yourself a spell checker as simple spelling mistakes really do not help at all when you recommend others to get an 'education'.

Oh sweet jesus! We got ourselfs a language teacher! As you surely understand all of the worlds bodybuilding population would not eat the wrong food. As you also surely understand is that what you do and try to achieve in life are a factor when you plan what kind of fodd you can eat. If your body work much and burn much, than you need one kind of food. If you are the one that not move att all there is a risk with everything that you eat. That simply means that a comment like that one I addressed has absolutely no meaning for the people without specifying on a certain gruop of people.

I am actually highly educated in this matter, so I suggest that you lay down your sword before you reach a point where there is no escape in i conversation that regards facts and not believes.

Also thanks for the reminder of the spelling misstake. Big deal actually! You´re a great man looking at the small things in life.

Edited by Carson2311

He did not ask for dietary recommendations, thank you very much. He asked for restaurant recommendations. An occasional tuna steak is not going to hurt anyone. Same with sushi. Occasionally is the key word here. No room for fanaticism in a life lived for fulfillment and joy. Period. A balanced life, is a graceful life.

Salmon is not an oily fish [emoji23]

Really, guys! It´s like a connection between tuna and cigarettes too.

I mean if tuna is soo dangerous to eat in it´s natural form, and they are devloping liqiud tobacco.

I am sure it´s going to come a tobacco with tuna taste soon. That is going to be the safest tuna anyone ever eaten! Disregarding all other dangerous facts!