New thai's trend: Give a squeeze to the falang

Thanks Soibiker, so, do you think that was somehow an act of retaliation against Cambodia?

I also couldn't find any written material actively suggesting to give the Khmer "noms" a rub, Thailand seems to have made the first move toward that direction....

All in all, it's a bit like a breathe of fresh air, where the thai attitude toward westerners becomes more open, maybe soon our guys could show up the nipple without risk of being fined, i know that double standards are often the nom here, but maybe this could contribute to make the situation easier, who knows?

Thanks Soibiker, so, do you think that was somehow an act of retaliation against Cambodia?

I also couldn't find any written material actively suggesting to give the Khmer "noms" a rub, Thailand seems to have made the first move toward that direction....

All in all, it's a bit like a breathe of fresh air, where the thai attitude toward westerners becomes more open, maybe soon our guys could show up the nipple without risk of being fined, i know that double standards are often the nom here, but maybe this could contribute to make the situation easier, who knows?

Assorted <deleted>--Cambodian and foreigner alike--have been rubbing parts of the wall carvings at Angkor for years, and not just the boobs on the apsaras. It's vandalism, and its visible effects are clear...one of the reasons why they have no roped off the carvings and posted guards so people don't do it. You see, this is why we can't have nice things. :(