Spa association urges authorities to give them a happy ending

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all about someone wanting to make a name for themselves, no more no less. Even the Song “One night in Bangkok” talks about this. It will pass just like everything else. Now going back to addressing motorbikes driving on the sidewalks is a worthwhile go after topic.

Don't forget that song was banned in Thailand. From Wikipedia - Thailand's Mass Communications Organisation issuing a ban on the song in 1985, saying its lyrics "cause misunderstanding about Thai society and show disrespect towards Buddhism"

Somebody forgot to tell the 4 girl singers in the cabaret between soi 5 and 7 Suk who sang it the other night.

Many years ago while staying in a 5 star hotel, my wife and I went in for separate massages in the basement of the hotel.

BOTH of us got offered a happy ending.

We both declined.

And with my wife, after she said "no thanks" the woman said she lived not too far from the hotel, and suggested "why don't you and your husband come by for dinner this evening."!!

I am now single, and I don't go in for massages nearly as much as I used to because it gets really annoying when one of the ladies will not easily take "No" for an answer.

I guess your wife took up the offer for dinner.

Why a bad reputation ? Many very good masseurs can also provide a happy ending if that is what both parties want. Does not make either them or their establishment less desirable as long as nothing is pushed on the customer.

I guess there are a few men out there who prefer a masseur. Personally I prefer the hands of a good masseuse on my body.