Any English Restaurants in Pinklao

grankboy

Did you mean "English Style " or "Pretend English " ?

Why not buy the "English " ingredients of this "English " breakfast and cook yourself a feast? ( Do not forget the black 'puddin and the British bacon! ) coffee1.gif

Edited by johnatong

head to banglampu, just over the river from pinklao. i'm sure you'll find something described as an English breakfast, though i doubt it will be what you're expecting.

if you fancy continental; good coffee and croissant, or similar, try the japanese bakery almost opposite the Tang Hue Seng department store.

bon appetit.

Depends on what you mean by nearby grankboy. Any British or Irish bar in central Bangkok will do a good one, some are better than others it is a matter of opinion, but none of them are cheap.

If you are travelling from the UK or even Issan this may be of some use, if from Bang Na not really.

Took lae Dee=cheap+good, in FOODLAND< though they call it american.

There is one around the corner on CHaroenSanitwong, bus 68, 80 passing by, quite close but opposite to the MAKRO.

Most likely some of the new high-rise condo towers behind the PATA will also have some kind of foodshops offering/able to make the Thai idea of it, i guess.