Four Winds

mazo

I am thinking about using Four Winds International Movers to ship some stuff to england. Has anyone used them ? or can anyone tell me anything about them good or bad. The companys is run in pattaya by a guy named paul wilkinson on first contact they look ok thanks for any help :o

I have used 4 Winds for international relocate on several occasions and found their service to be excellent.

The packing was done first rate, delivery time was very good and everything arrived in one piece.

Would recommend them to anyone and plan to use them again if needed.

And no, I have no affiliation or interest in the company, just a satisfied customer.

none of these recommendations - nor those on the other thread cited by chopper - explicitly mention using a mover for stuff from overseas to thailand. would be grateful for such a recommendation based on good experience.

i don't doubt that if i contact any of the names mentioned they will offer to do the job, but i'd prefer to act on a recommendation.

the move would be from paris to chiang mai. i'd expect to go there to supervise the packing & despatch, and then await delivery here. a lot of it is books, which i'd want properly packed against moisture or other damage.

thanks in advance for any names or comments.

To quote my previous email "I have used 4 Winds for international relocate on several occasions and found their service to be excellent."

However, if the move originates from Paris, you are barking up the wrong tree, you need to get recommendations from the Paris end as it is they who will be doing the all important 'packing'.

4 Winds Thailand will only be doing the unloading/unpacking, of which they did a very good job, even placed all the furniture in the upstairs rooms and set up the waterbed (it was a lot of fun watching them try to pack the water, however it did arrived safely and in one piece, moving it up to the second floor bedroom was quite the task for them :o:D:D ).

none of these recommendations - nor those on the other thread cited by chopper - explicitly mention using a mover for stuff from overseas to thailand. would be grateful for such a recommendation based on good experience.

i don't doubt that if i contact any of the names mentioned they will offer to do the job, but i'd prefer to act on a recommendation.

the move would be from paris to chiang mai. i'd expect to go there to supervise the packing & despatch, and then await delivery here. a lot of it is books, which i'd want properly packed against moisture or other damage.

thanks in advance for any names or comments.

Edited by dvk1951

To quote my previous email "I have used 4 Winds for international relocate on several occasions and found their service to be excellent."

However, if the move originates from Paris, you are barking up the wrong tree, you need to get recommendations from the Paris end as it is they who will be doing the all important 'packing'.

4 Winds Thailand will only be doing the unloading/unpacking, of which they did a very good job, even placed all the furniture in the upstairs rooms and set up the waterbed (it was a lot of fun watching them try to pack the water, however it did arrived safely and in one piece, moving it up to the second floor bedroom was quite the task for them :o:D:D ).

I had assumed - correctly as you now confirm - that your international move originated here; whereas I wanted to have a recommendation of an international move & mover in the other direction.

Pretty certain they have an office in Paris, have a look at the website www.agsfourwinds.com

Thanks for that. I'll look them up and follow up with them/Wilkinson.

I had assumed - correctly as you now confirm - that your international move originated here; whereas I wanted to have a recommendation of an international move & mover in the other direction.

Pretty certain they have an office in Paris, have a look at the website www.agsfourwinds.com

No Lotus, you have assumed incorrectly, I have used 4 Winds on several occasions for moving to and departing from Thailand and they have proven themselves each time no matter the origin or the destination.

Good luck with the move.

No Lotus, you have assumed incorrectly, I have used 4 Winds on several occasions for moving to and departing from Thailand and they have proven themselves each time no matter the origin or the destination.

Good luck with the move.

ok, dvk. your clarification/recommendation is appreciated.