Euros on Thai TV and where on the internet?

claffey

Are the Euros on Thai Terrestrial TV or Satellite TV. Getting excited now and don't want to miss any action. Would prefer English analysis so can anyone recommend how to watch it online, for free?? I do use a VPN to stream BBC and ITV but it doesn't always work very well. Any other ways to stream will be much appreciated...

B250 for one month ilikehdtv is what i will be doing, internet connection large screen TV needed

I hope for your sake that the synchronisation issue reported by some has the commentary following, not leading the action then! [Could always download a radio commentary on another device I suppose].

Yes Stoneyboy CTH is still there and there's not much wrong with the broadcasting side of it as long as the clowns in their back-office are not giving you problems. They don't mither me as they don't know who/where I am!

Just sign up for Thai Expat TV as it is being shown on BBC and ITV, approx 600 baht plus you can always watch it the next day on catch up.

I find it very good, you can watch programmes going back over approx 2 weeks, Free Trial available.

Download Filmon Tv, BBC 1 an ITV 1 showing all games live. 20.00 23.00

02.00 here. Also reruns 1 hour later on ITV+1

If u hav problems with filmon then download FOOTYLIGHT app. It will show a full game rerun or highlights about 2 hours after game has ended. A very good app never any probs an usually English commentary.

If still probs then stream STOPSTREAM.co not too bad.

Also Thai 3 showing live games.

C'mon England. ???

Edited by Sooo Upto Me

Anybody found a way of identifying when CTH are showing replays of games (that I don't particularly want to get up for at 2am?)

As usual with CTH, replays are hit and miss. Just have to keep checking in. They seem to be adopting the same practice they do in regular season. Give priority to showing

1. replays of two to three day old games

2. the least interesting games from yesterday/overnight

3.repeats of the least interesting games from yesterday/overnight

3. the most desirable game held back until evening

In that order

So far this morning (since 7am get up time) they showed Switzerland v Albania at 7:30, N Ireland v Poland at 8:30, N Ireland v Poland at 9:30, Turkey v Croatia at 11:00 and still no sign of Germany v Ukraine.

Still mustn't complain - at least it's with English (Sky team?) commentary.

I guess you need IPTV to see Euro magazine review programmes in English?

Aha -just did my latest check of Stadiums 1 to 3 and Germany is coming up as showing at 13:00. There is at least a mini programme guide showing current and next programme which has so far been reliable.

How's your TV watching faring for you? Last night I had power cuts and signal outages in a typical Isaan storm. Sign of frustrations to come. Missed the end of the Turkey v Croatia game but that was fairly boring. Thankfully it all came back on in the second minute of the really big game of the weekend*. Australia v England which I had missed live due to organising a Hash House Harriers run (bad timing).

*Just a wind-up, but the England Euro fans should seriously consider a bit of chanting 'swing low...'; always works far better than God save the <....> queen and they have used it before at football games I think.

Edited by SantiSuk

Just sign up for Thai Expat TV as it is being shown on BBC and ITV, approx 600 baht plus you can always watch it the next day on catch up.

I find it very good, you can watch programmes going back over approx 2 weeks, Free Trial available.

I have has Expat TV in conjunction with 365 Sport have the choice,for the Euros ,of BBC 1 or 365 Sport.Verty happy

Not sure about going back 2 weeks ,7 days for mine. 600 baht each for amth or discount if you pay up front for 3 -12 mths

I have has Expat TV in conjunction with 365 Sport have the choice,for the Euros ,of BBC 1 or 365 Sport.Verty happy

Not sure about going back 2 weeks ,7 days for mine. 600 baht each for amth or discount if you pay up front for 3 -12 mths

Why pay 600b mth? As I said before just download the app FOOTYLIGHTS.COM shows all games full, bout 2 hours after the game as finished. Also highlights.

Stop Press

For those few of us watching replays on CTH, I just noticed today that the CTH is now showing the schedule of programking on its on-screen EPG. Long (well 2weeks anyway) may it last.

Why pay 600b mth? As I said before just download the app FOOTYLIGHTS.COM shows all games full, bout 2 hours after the game as finished. Also highlights.

I do have other interests apart from football so Expat TV and 365 Sports is perfect for me thanks

With the VPN service Astrill , you can watch any TV channel in Europe online. I have been watching the games on ITV and BBC in HD quality on my big screen.