Joint naval and air force exercise in the Gulf

rooster59

"Admiral Na Arinit, commander of the Chakri Naruebet taskforce the Navy and the Air Force have jointly developed the Tactical Datalink system which allows vital strategic information to be accessed in real-time by both forces."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I did a joint exercise in Pattaya last month. LINE and Badoo were used to relay vital strategic information which was accessed in real-time.

"Admiral Na Arinit, commander of the Chakri Naruebet taskforce the Navy and the Air Force have jointly developed the Tactical Datalink system which allows vital strategic information to be accessed in real-time by both forces."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I did a joint exercise in Pattaya last month. LINE and Badoo were used to relay vital strategic information which was accessed in real-time.

Then retire to Facebook and post some cool selfies

post-134393-0-93538400-1465196718_thumb.

Pictures of the HTMS Chakri Naruebet aircraft carrier - smallest carrier in the world apparently.

http://www.businessinsider.com/thailands-aircraft-carrier-has-no-aircraft-2015-2

Last used to aide flood victims in 2011. Has no anti-aircraft weapons. I wonder if its use in the latest military exercise is aimed towards a justification for a new carrier.

Nice article, thanks. Having served on US Carriers, I was keen to take a tour when I saw this old girl moored at Sattahip, but was told foreigners are not allowed. ph34r.png

Every country queuing up to send their spies to crib Thai military secrets, No doubt.

W