Tops

thaigerd

Bought a pack of Australian butter yesterday from them, after opening it this morning I've found a big spot of black mold on it :D

Checking production stamp it was produced nearly 1 year ago, expiry date another 3 weeks :o

Last couple of weeks I had many more issues with already expired food from them :D

So please be carefully when you buy there and check the expiry dates!

Gerd

I got sick eating some of their fish one time. I avoid the place.

I got sick to from eating fish from there.

I have noticed that when they do get certain products in they have a really short shelf life. I am not complaining as I really appreciate being able to purchase European food stuff here but I do not understand why the products are nearly at the "best before date". Maybe Tops can answer the question in the Phuket Gazette?

Stick to the non perishables and avoid the fresh pre packed stuff, meats, fish ect like the plague.

On the occasions we,ve had meat products it always resulted in the dreaded Monty,s runs.

My wife has a cast iron stomach but it didn,t help her, your guess is as good as mine how a store of such profile can do this on a regular basis. :o

I hazard a guess that the sell by date stuff is repacked with a new date on, hence the high incidents of this nature when discussing this issue.

In my humble opinion

marshbags :D:D:D

Edited by marshbags

And I thought it's only me...............

I've written a couple of mails to their customer service department about some more issues in their store. Had 1 phone reply from a Thai lady but ..................just forget it :o

Gerd

At least Carrefour will be open soon. Maybe tops will lose many shoppers.......

I will not shop there that is for sure.