Policeman dead, another critical in Phuket Town shootout

Jonathan Fairfield

After reading the full article have learned the right cop died.

Why? Right cop? Is that the bad cop or the good cop in your opinion?blink.png

The dead Cop,

heard a gun shot when eating in that Restaurant, as it is right for a cop he looked what was going on and approached the shooter in the car to ask.

That man in the car - shot first and killed the -righteous, fair- cop, who fired three shots back and injured the other Policeman. whistling.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never ever call the cops...

Morons in uniform, at least in this case

Morons without Uniform, blink.png

if only one of them would have had is Uniform on him, the shooting would not have happened! sad.png

The graphic photo should never have been published.

It's disrespectful to the victim and to his family.

I really miss common sense, empathy, and professionalism.

Indeed! Are there no privacy laws?

I was e-mailed an article recently featuring a story about a Thai guy whose wife who was angry because he had cheated on her with her best friend offered to perform oral sex on him then cut off his penis with a knife while they were at it. Instead of feeding his severed member to the ducks as is the custom, fearing he might bleed to death if not attended to she called an ambulance. I am mentioning it because the article featured a photo of the two rescue workers, and the mutilated guy sitting on the bed, covered in blood.

Unbelievable!

I believe, that poor guy has a lot other deep thoughts, thinking and regrets, then these regarding -privacy laws- not obeyed. lol tongue.png

After reading the full article have learned the right cop died.

Read it again knucklehead..

I think it is you who needs to read it again. Off duty cop 1 who was refused entry, went to car for pistol. Returned and pistol whipped moonlighting cop then fired into the air. Another off duty cop went to investigate the pistol shot, approached off duty cop 1 who opened his pick up door and fired at off duty cop 2 at close range. Off duty cop 2 slotted off duty cop 1, 3 times.

The right guy bought it in the end.

Edit: Apologies. I read it wrong. The right guy is critical. The wrong guy is dead. Shame.

L/Cpl Wongsathon = CopA = Member of group intending to enter Haophan restaraunt
Sen Sgt Maj Nattachai = CopB = Cop moonlighting as security at Haophan
Lt Thamarong = CopC = Cop dining nearby
CopA with friends attempts to enter Haophan but is refused by CopB because no ID.
CopB follows departing group and asks questions. CopA pulls out gun and strikes CopB to the head and fires shot in air. [First act of physical violence + gunshot by CopA]
CopB runs back to restaraunt.
CopC comes to investigate gun shot; approaches CopA who is sitting in pickup truck. CopA opens car door and fires at CopC hitting him. CopC returns fire into pickup truck hitting CopA 3 times. [First gunshot at person: CopA firing at CopC]
Deceased person, CopA, found slumped in pickup truck. CopC injured with one gunshot wound next to pickup truck.
CopA, deceased:
- pistol whipped CopB and brought firearm into fray.
- fired shot first at CopC hitting CopC
Yes, the right cop died.

I am not native English speaker - so"the right cop died" means the cop who deserved it to die, died, or it means - the Cop who was doing the "right things" died?

whistling.gif

Anyway - Cop C died, the "righteous one", not Cop A

Edited by ALFREDO

I think it is you who needs to read it again. Off duty cop 1 who was refused entry, went to car for pistol. Returned and pistol whipped moonlighting cop then fired into the air. Another off duty cop went to investigate the pistol shot, approached off duty cop 1 who opened his pick up door and fired at off duty cop 2 at close range. Off duty cop 2 slotted off duty cop 1, 3 times.

The right guy bought it in the end.

Edit: Apologies. I read it wrong. The right guy is critical. The wrong guy is dead. Shame.

L/Cpl Wongsathon = CopA = Member of group intending to enter Haophan restaraunt
Sen Sgt Maj Nattachai = CopB = Cop moonlighting as security at Haophan
Lt Thamarong = CopC = Cop dining nearby
CopA with friends attempts to enter Haophan but is refused by CopB because no ID.
CopB follows departing group and asks questions. CopA pulls out gun and strikes CopB to the head and fires shot in air. [First act of physical violence + gunshot by CopA]
CopB runs back to restaraunt.
CopC comes to investigate gun shot; approaches CopA who is sitting in pickup truck. CopA opens car door and fires at CopC hitting him. CopC returns fire into pickup truck hitting CopA 3 times. [First gunshot at person: CopA firing at CopC]
Deceased person, CopA, found slumped in pickup truck. CopC injured with one gunshot wound next to pickup truck.
CopA, deceased:
- pistol whipped CopB and brought firearm into fray.
- fired shot first at CopC hitting CopC
Yes, the right cop died.

Cop C now deceased also.

Cop C the "righteous one" died in the story already, Cop A was critical injured. whistling.gif

Negative, maybe reread the the story, cop a was the cop that lost face trying to enter without id, cop b was the security guard, and cop c was the cop that went to see what was going on. cop a shot cop c first, then cop c fired killing cop a, then at hospital cop c passed away.Meanwhile in other news reports, cop b followed cop a to his truck with a machete if you look for the article in the bkk post.

Negative, maybe reread the the story,

cop a was the cop that lost face trying to enter without id,

cop b was the security guard, and

cop c was the cop that went to see what was going on.

cop a shot cop c first,

then cop c fired killing cop a,

then at hospital cop c passed away.

Meanwhile in other news reports, cop b followed cop a to his truck with a machete if you look for the article in the bkk post.

So for me Cop C was looking what was going on and died doing that - his duty - He was the better Cop for me in that story.

Cop A was shooting first and was therefore himself to blame when he got shot dead also from Cop C.

Whatever Cop B was doing, Cop A had not to shoot first on Cop C. whistling.gif

Both Cops now dead, so not so important any more,

BUT - you write = " then cop c fired killing cop a,"

Please read here, Cop C, the Cop outside the car, died first, dead on arrival in Hospital.

From report Thai Visa Link

=============================

"Police arrived with Kusoldharm rescue workers to find

L/Cpl Wongsathon Theparan of the Kathu Police (Thung Thong) slumped in the driver’s seat of his Isuzu pickup truck,

L/Cpl Wongsathon had three bullet wounds: two in his chest, and one in his leg.

On the ground next to the pickup was Lt Thamarong Suwanchatree of the Phuket City Police with a serious gunshot wound to the left side of his chest.

“Both men were taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital, where Lt Thamarong was pronounced dead on arrival

and L/Cpl Wongsathon remains in critical condition,”

===============================

Read more at http://www.thephuketnews.com/policeman-dead-another-critical-in-phuket-town-shootout-57829.php#Rlc6M1qbpqBs5rEG.99

Edited by ALFREDO