Thai Woman Jumps After Foreign Boyfriend’s Infidelity

rooster59

Thai Woman Jumps After Foreign Boyfriend’s Infidelity

post-247607-0-68328100-1465689238_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 02.00 am on 11 June 2016, Sawangboriboon Rescue Radio was informed of a fall at Tweet Tweet Nest Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi

At the scene, there was the body of Ms. Lina (alias), 29 from Petchaboon who had jumped from the 3rd floor Room no. 36, and landed on and became stuck on the 2nd floor mezzanine.

She was crying in pain and the rescue workers had to clamber out to save her, apply first aid and send her to Banglamung Hospital

The injured woman could barely give a statement, muttering and slurring drunkenly, that she just jumped off the balcony as she was sulking because her “farang” boyfriend had gone off with another woman.

Perhaps staying at a hotel whose own description runs, “Because a nest is like a hotel for birds. It’s where nature’s ultimate social animals gather to chat, lark around, rest and recharge before flying free and soaring anytime and anywhere they want.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225259/thai-woman-jumps-foreign-boyfriends-infidelity/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-12

Love that name...Tweet Tweet Nest Hotel.

Agreed. It is a name for a hotel that lends itself for franchising. Imagine if there were a chain of Tweet Tweet Nest Hotels scattered all over Thailand.

Third Floor? This barely registers as an "attempt." I have heard around the campfires in Pattaya that an effort at balcony jumping is not even considered serious until in excess of 25 stories. Your mileage may vary.

Once Ms. Lina regains what common sense is granted to her, the falang in question might wish to head out of the country for a spell. Give the Love Thang a rest. Angry Tai women are to be taken seriously.

Agreed. It is a name for a hotel that lends itself for franchising. Imagine if there were a chain of Tweet Tweet Nest Hotels scattered all over Thailand.

And the company song?

Chirpy, chirpy, leap, leap.

Because a nest is like a hotel for birds. It’s where nature’s ultimate social animals gather to chat, lark around, rest and recharge before flying free and soaring anytime and anywhere they want.

What the hell? Soaring over the third floor balcony more like.

Anyway, glad the lady survived.

Edited by wooloomooloo

And the company song?

That will go whoosh for a certain generation!... Brought a smile to me though!... Thanks

Perhaps staying at a hotel whose own description runs, Because a nest is like a hotel for birds. Its where natures ultimate social animals gather to chat, lark around, rest and recharge before flying free and soar

Pattaya One would have to be the worst newspaper ever. As usual just police/ambulance chasing, but now resorting to even new lows even for them, with p.ss poor attempts at making homour out of an attempted suicide/or accident.

It used to be average, but since the new owners have taken over not only has the reporting been error ridden, now they are attempting sick humor. Howard would be shaking his head if he saw how low they have descended since he left.

There is gutter press and then there is Pattaya One.

Pattaya Mail reports on the other hand I find are quite informative and I actually trust what they say.

Edited by Roomuck

And the company song?

That will go whoosh for a certain generation!... Brought a smile to me though!... Thanks

Where's ya papa gone? We know where mama tried to go!

She jumped from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor, sorry sorry but i cant stop laughing.

I wonder why people fly all around the world to end up with sicko like this one.

Did she jump because she was broken heart or because the farang did just cut off the sponsorship?

She jumped from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor, sorry sorry but i cant stop laughing.

I wonder why people fly all around the world to end up with sicko like this one.

Did she jump because she was broken heart or because the farang did just cut off the sponsorship?

You can't stop laughing? What a nice guy you are. Who's the sicko here? Please look into a mirror, sir.

Or, butterfly love nectar hotels

And the company song?

Aaaaah......... I came to Thailand to forget that bladdy song......................facepalm.gif

And the company song?

Sang to the tune of "Rockin Robin" whistling.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmvwFcfWmY

And the company song?

Aaaaah......... I came to Thailand to forget that bladdy song......................facepalm.gif

You'll be needing the French Foreign Legion and some hi-octane Chartreuse to forget that and more than a handle of other terrible tunes. (can't call 'em songs)

You can't stop laughing? What a nice guy you are. Who's the sicko here? Please look into a mirror, sir.

i spare my pity for honest hard worker people... not for junkies from pattaya. LostInissan you must have the Stockhlom syndrom, unless its the pattaya syndrom/