Ladyboy romp ends with empty wallet

webfact

I think once they have more female parts then male they become she

Only in the minds of the PC brigade.

Oh dear, having a view you don't like is automatically PC is it?

Why would you deny her the right to addressed as she prefers.

I am not denying it anything, just stating facts.

It is a bloke.

She says different. She should know. It's her body, her choice, her identity.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Nig lost 402 dollars for a bit of fun with the ladyboy and yet the money was still safe hidden in her/his kecks. Ms Tanakorn Jaiban was never going to let him get close enough to see the money or whatever else he may find in there.

I find that quite funny! Bear in mind they both went to have some fun in a hotel room. 10440.32 baht and even with a ladyboy he never got a sniff. Perhaps he's a plonker!

Why do these threads always turn into a complete waste of reading? Why do some of you people have to stoop to the same old caveman argument of he or she definitions. Dont you have something better to do with your time? Geese Louise! I often wonder why these threads are allowed to continue as they do belittling a group of people like you people do without hesitation?

Grow up

She ?

yeah balls

They are still guys, no matter what................. Guys with messed up brains........... and very little brains also...........

And the tolerance here permits it to flourish................

Gays and Lesbians know their genders and just like the variation, but at least they know what gender they are......

Transvestites are warped and think they are really something they aren't.................

Some folks enjoy them but I am afraid of anyone that don't even know their own body.......... I've been around quite a few in the past 30+ years in Thailand (after seeing my first in Fiji). I met one about 14 years old (years ago) and he tried to convince me that 'GOD' made a mistake and he should have been born as a girl..... Never crossed his mind that he was mistaken rather than 'GOD'

When it comes to being warped...you and duncan...made for eachother

I think once they have more female parts then male they become she

Only in the minds of the PC brigade.

Oh dear, having a view you don't like is automatically PC is it?

Why would you deny her the right to addressed as she prefers.

It is a bloke.

Probably more of a bloke than you

She ?

Yes...SHE. Didn't you know that ladyboys are referred to as she, by themselves and most people?
I think most people won't talk to ladyboys, so u are wrong

I'm still trying to think why you'd say something that stupid. Probably something to do with the people and places you hang out in /with

Edited by Fairynuff

She ?

Yes...SHE. Didn't you know that ladyboys are referred to as she, by themselves and most people?

I'm still trying to think why you'd say something that stupid. Probably something to do with the people and places you hang out in /with

She ?

MOST people won't talk to ladyboys......How do you determine they're lady boys, looking at these two street performers, not knowing better, I would of considered myself lucky if I could manage to get one either one of these beauties back to my hotel for a romp

She ?

Most people won't talk to ladyboys....How do you determine they are lady boys, looking at these two street performers, not knowing better, I would of considered myself lucky if I could of manage to get one either one of these beauties back to my hotel for a romp

It is a bloke.

Contradiction at its best.

Firstly you are defending these 'things', then you state, quite categorically, that IT IS a bloke.

His bloody family name is Ng. How do you pronounce that?

It's pronounced "Ing".

Hi Dap and luckyman.

Even though they said "Mr Ng" I wasn't so sure it is his family name because of the way some Thai refer to people e.g. khun John.

I could be wrong and often am, and also guessed it might be pronounced Ning or Nung a bit like the end of "entertaining" being

a bit like the numeral 1 in Thai that looks like a fish hook.

Ng Ng means silly or crazy in Thai and maybe the Singaporean victim is wondering if he was quite foolish to be so deceived by the beautiful L/B looks.

Wouldnt be surprised if the entertaining Ladyboy in red had a beautiful face to match the body and na ok suay (breasts beautiful) but the lep pooying yai (ladys fingers large) are a give-away.

Cant help thinking what a misnomer;- She, being a ladyBOY.

Forgive my atrocious Thai and just thinking how gender-identity-confusing for L/B that boys want to be beautiful girls, and some emerging criminality associated with it.

Like that saying goes "beware, where there is an (Adams) apple there is usually a banana." rolleyes.gif

Just thinking.

Edited by Goong Ying

She ?

Most people won't talk to ladyboys....How do you determine they are lady boys, looking at these two street performers, not knowing better, I would of considered myself lucky if I could of manage to get one either one of these beauties back to my hotel for a romp

The longer you are here, the easier it is to pick them, I been here quite a few times over 10 years and lived here the last two, now they stand out a mile off,, usually,, hehe the odd one I have to look at twice.. and sure. some of them are stunning!!

His bloody family name is Ng. How do you pronounce that?

It's pronounced "Ing".

Hi Dap and luckyman.

Even though they said "Mr Ng" I wasn't so sure it is his family name because of the way some Thai refer to people e.g. khun John.

I could be wrong and often am, and also guessed it might be pronounced Ning or Nung a bit like the end of "entertaining" being

a bit like the numeral 1 in Thai that looks like a fish hook.

Ng Ng means silly or crazy in Thai and maybe the Singaporean victim is wondering if he was quite foolish to be so deceived by the beautiful L/B looks.

Wouldnt be surprised if the entertaining Ladyboy in red had a beautiful face to match the body and na ok suay (breasts beautiful) but the lep pooying yai (ladys fingers large) are a give-away.

Cant help thinking what a misnomer;- She, being a ladyBOY.

Forgive my atrocious Thai and just thinking how gender-identity-confusing for L/B that boys want to be beautiful girls, and some emerging criminality associated with it.

Like that saying goes "beware, where there is an (Adams) apple there is usually a banana." rolleyes.gif

Just thinking.

I enjoyed reading your post !!!

My objection is when hookers are called "ladies" and establishments with hookers called "gentlemen's clubs". Being a lady or gentleman once meant something of a bit of class.

Friends son in US suggests using term "they" rather than he/she/it. If a trans wants to be called "she", call her she. Be a gentleman. No skin off your teeth.

It is also my opinion that a person willing to go through the time, expense and pain of changing their gender has earned their stripes, so to speak, moreso than the more simple way of just being born female and should be considered a "she".

She ?

Okay old folks, believe what you need to, your time is almost up.

It's not about what us "old folks" believe

It's about facts, ladyboys are men despite what thay may think or say.

Every Thai I know refers to Ladyboys as she. I don't worry too much about the details. It's just what I've observed.

Some Thai's do refer to Ladyboys as "she" but often using fairly derogatory forms of "she". I usually hear gender neutral pronouns used. Genetically they are men and wanting to be or thinking they are women, Napoleon, Jesus or a pink elephant will not change that.

It is a bloke.

Contradiction at its best.

Firstly you are defending these 'things', then you state, quite categorically, that IT IS a bloke.

Nasty old bigots are not real men either

She ?

yeah balls

They are still guys, no matter what................. Guys with messed up brains........... and very little brains also...........

And the tolerance here permits it to flourish................

Gays and Lesbians know their genders and just like the variation, but at least they know what gender they are......

Transvestites are warped and think they are really something they aren't.................

Some folks enjoy them but I am afraid of anyone that don't even know their own body.......... I've been around quite a few in the past 30+ years in Thailand (after seeing my first in Fiji). I met one about 14 years old (years ago) and he tried to convince me that 'GOD' made a mistake and he should have been born as a girl..... Never crossed his mind that he was mistaken rather than 'GOD'

Yours is the messed up brain. Plenty of evidence out there of people being born into the wrong body just like you being born with the brain of a xxxxxxxxxxxx.

She ?

555! 'how do you determine its a ladyboy'?

lets start with the obvious.....

1. its done up like a dogs dinner.

2. its taller than all the girls around it.

3. them shoes? they'll fit your feet

4. them hands? they'll fit round your throat.

5.it squeels and shreiks for attention like only a true drama queen can.

6. it does it in a tone that barry white woulda been proud of.