Bad Mouse

Ace of Pop

Were the other mice new out of the box and still same problem?

New Mose released from box Has fixed it why is that , when te other mice were ok on other comps.[emoji232]

Dunno. I was looking at some YT videos about fixing dodgy mooses, sometimes the switch on the board inside the case goes tits up, but doesn't splain why it works alright on other 'puters. Anyway, new one a cheap solution, no more aggro.

I used to buy cheap meeses because I'm clumsy, I'm going to drop it or spill coffee on it etc. Then I pick up another new 100b mouse at the local IT mall. At one point, after about a month of several that didn't work right I bought a Logitech for a whopping 300b and saw the error of my ways. This was before wireless mouse became affordable. I still stick with Logitech. I can't say if this is still the case but the Microsoft meeses used to be made by Logitech as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problems until buying Logitech. As I have two laptops (Acer with Win 10 and MacBook pro) it was very bargain to buy it. i'm glad that this mouse has an on/off switch instead of a button, much easier to know if the mouse is on/off and eliminates accidental turning on of mouse when transporting it in a bag the design of this mouse is that when you click, the entire top shell of the mouse clicks down while the base of the mouse is stationary. the only con of this design is that you can't really use it on a soft surface, which probably isn't a big deal for most users. Dimensions of this wireless mouse are 85х59х18 mm and a weight of 0.15 lbs. The mouse looks good, its canted silhouette and small thickness create an association with the thin laptops or ultrabooks, and it really looks great next to the MacBook Air. There are two available colors of Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse: T631 (white) and T630 (black). The main difference except colors is a full support for OS X model by T631, while the T630 is positioned as a solution for Windows. To read more about T631 you can in this review: Best Wireless Mouse 2016 . To complete the work of this Wireless Mouse you should install a special driver, otherwise, the OS X somehow detects the mouse as a keyboard and does not include gestures. The last important to work with OS X, as well as increase ease of system use.
To underline the all above , i can say I'm glad of it.

I have Logitech wireless mouse and don't have problems with it. I'm glad that this mouse has an on/off switch instead of a button, much easier to know if the mouse is on/off and eliminates accidental turning on of mouse when transporting it in a bag the design of this wireless mouse is that when you click, the entire top shell of the mouse clicks down while the base of the mouse is stationary. the only con of this design is that you can't really use it on a soft surface, which probably isn't a big deal for most users.