Private Thai secondary school

FritsSikkink

Have heard that this is a good one:

http://www.srivikorn.ac.th

It is an awful school.

Anyway i believe it was bought by St.Andrews and it shut down and has ceased to exist for at least a year.

Why do you think it is awful?

They appear to still exist and are upgrading their buildings? Are you not confusing it with another school?

Have heard that this is a good one:

http://www.srivikorn.ac.th

It is an awful school.

Anyway i believe it was bought by St.Andrews and it shut down and has ceased to exist for at least a year.

Why do you think it is awful?

They appear to still exist and are upgrading their buildings? Are you not confusing it with another school?

St.Andrews International School bought the site, or long leased it and they are carrying out the renovation. not Srivikorn- I am 98% sure of this, but i have been wrong many times before.

They seemed incapable of supplying school books to the children, sometimes months after the terms had started. On school parents day they had some Pop Stars Academy presenting to the parents about how what wonderful opportunity it was for the children for the parents to pay for them to go to star academy and hope to become a Pop Star.

We were there to learn about childrens performance, the schools plans, academic changes etc, not for some outside companies to come in and use it as a pitching venue, and no doubt paying the school for the privelage.

This goes alongside all the normal Thai school days off for teachers, days of for this and that, extra money for this and that, 25 people in a class, constant teacher rotation etc etc

Possibly not worse than many Thai schools, but one of 2-3 i have experience of and i was deeply unimpressed in everything about it, other than its location.