Smear Test & Girl Stuff - Recommendations?

scratt

Good morning.. (Pink Face!) :D

My fiance has been using my computer to trawl around the web and try to find a good hospital in Bangkok which will do Smear Tests and other girlie stuff....

I thought there might be someone out there who may be able to offer some advice. (Pink Face again!!)

The places we have found so far seem to need you to have a full check up - including things like kidney function etc. etc. before they will do a reasonably priced check up of anything periodical / gaenocological..

Any advice would be much appreciated,

Scratt! :o

Hi Scratt,

I once dropped in Women's Center at Bumrungrad Hospital, http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/clinics/women.asp

Just said 'i want to see a lady's doctor' (hey, this is the center!) and 10 minutes later the on of the Doctors-on-duty was performing "the girlie stuff" :D (i never had it before :o ) hahaha

Serious, this hospital is probably more expensive than most other hospital but it's really hassle-free :D

Wow! :D

Thanks everyone....

Can I just ask is BNH anything to do with Bumrungrand?

If not can I have some details of that....

Big thank you once again... I will pass this all on to my other half...

All the best,

scratt :o

• 2 weeks later...

Julia says, "Thanks for the offer... your concern is much appreciated!"

But we feel that a trainded profesional would be safer all round.

The insurance required for this kind of job alone is beyond most individuals budget!!

:D

scratt :o

As said any hospital and most clinics can do this test. You only find the most expensive or requested services listed on web sites. Just ask for the test and they will be happy to do it. It is important.

BNH used to be Bangkok Nursing Home and was always considered to have the top doctors in their field. They rebuilt the colonial open air compound into a modern hospital some years ago but most of us still call it 'home' although I guess it is officially Bangkok Nursing Hospital now. They are a part of the Bangkok Hospital group and in the same league as Bumrungrad.