Cider

JIMMY56

Selling what cider for 120 a pint?

UGH ,

Me thinks you need to be De Magner tised , try a horse shoe magnet , Global on ling load , have.

OMB, Scrummpy swilling foreigners , we not need your type here . Leo is acceptable Nuff said . coffee1.gif

Not really sure what you are trying to say, let alone imply.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had stated before, Mangers is on its last legs. Leo's - Si Sa Ket is the main and only distributor in the Isaan area for the only ciders still allowed to be imported to Thailand, that are worth drinking. That'll be Thatchers family of cider, Kepplers and Alaska.

Try googling Nookies Delights. He has various ciders (magners, kepplers & thatchers) in stock....and at very reasonable prices

Has stated before, Mangers is on its last legs. Leo's - Si Sa Ket is the main and only distributor in the Isaan area for the only ciders still allowed to be imported to Thailand, that are worth drinking. That'll be Thatchers family of cider, Kepplers and Alaska.

Try googling Nookies Delights. He has various ciders (magners, kepplers & thatchers) in stock....and at very reasonable prices

As stated before, Mangers is on its last legs. Leo's - Si Sa Ket is the main and only distributor in the Isaan area for the only ciders still allowed to be imported to Thailand, that are worth drinking. That'll be Thatchers family of cider, Kepplers and Alaska.

As stated before, Mangers is on its last legs. Leo's - Si Sa Ket is the main and only distributor in the Isaan area for the only ciders still allowed to be imported to Thailand, that are worth drinking. That'll be Thatchers family of cider, Kepplers and Alaska.

Hello

Placed an order with Leo,s in Sisaket for nearly Baht 10,000 for food and drink, arranged to meet him in Surin ( this happened ab 4 weeks ago )with the gear on sunday he did not turn up, he did'nt even have the decency to call and let me know, i had to call him, he said maybe next week , will not be using him again

Prasat very seldom have cider in stock, i call in maybe 2/3 times a month

Nobby has cider it's o k but it's not Magners

Still searching

JIMMY56 you need to follow the MOOSE.

Did not order over the phone, i spoke to him over the phone and made the order by mail

Did you get confirmation of reciept? Maybe he never got it, as I am surprised at what you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, good stuff and made in Thailand.

Is it still available? I heard the producers (Singha???) were stopping doing it????

Still available. Made by Siam Winery. 49 Baht a bottle in BigC and Tesco.

Edited by Eclipse

Did not order over the phone, i spoke to him over the phone and made the order by mail

Did you get confirmation of reciept? Maybe he never got it, as I am surprised at what you say.

Dilligad, read JIMMY56 post from yesterday. So much than about business sense.How was he aible to make an appointment when he never got an order ?

About Moose I think that Nobbi is still selling.

Is it still available? I heard the producers (Singha???) were stopping doing it????

Where?

Where?

Read the post. It says Still available. Made by Siam Winery. 49 Baht a bottle in BigC and Tesco.

Yes, yes we are listening psyco1. Honestly. We are listening to you and we agree

Humour him everybody. Keep smiling and move gently backwards.

Just for your info, I was trying to correct an incorrect use of English on the phone app, however, when I saved the edit it posted it again. I don't need to be humoured.

Where?

Read the post. It says Still available. Made by Siam Winery. 49 Baht a bottle in BigC and Tesco.

I have seen none in my local BigC & Tesco so I wonder what city????

Where?

I have seen none in my local BigC & Tesco so I wonder what city????

I got in Ubon

Moose is sold by Big C Buriram, but I don't think they stock it in large quantities. In my last 2 visits, I only managed to get what was on display (8 bottles the first time and 15 bottles last week), which was all they had.

Let me know when you are going next so I can go the day before ;)

Yes, yes we are listening psyco1. Honestly. We are listening to you and we agree

Ha Ha , spot on , ignorence is bliss . pysco 1 aka , as pip .giggle.gif

Give me a good pint of Hereford scrumpy . those where the days, my friend .clap2.gif

Ha Ha , spot on , ignorence is bliss . pysco 1 aka , as pip .giggle.gif

Give me a good pint of Hereford scrumpy . those where the days, my friend .clap2.gif

yes those were the days,scrumpy straight out of the barrel behind the bar at the BASSET ARMS PONTYPRIDD.

you could see all the bits floating in the glass.

Big C Buriram - Moose available, get in quick before buckwhelk :lol: . Only joking, they seem to allocate a small part of the shelf for selected products and probably worth asking if not on the shelf as there is probably cases of the stuff out back.

Big C Buriram - Moose available, get in quick before buckwhelk laugh.png . Only joking, they seem to allocate a small part of the shelf for selected products and probably worth asking if not on the shelf as there is probably cases of the stuff out back.

Mrs B did ask if they had any more out back and the reply was no.

My wife bought a couple of bottles of Moose cider from Big C in Udon Thani today for me to try.

Little bit gassy, but quite a nice cider and not as sweet as I expected.

Bit of a kick to it at 5% and good value at 49 Baht for a 330ml bottle.

I may well be trying to order a couple of cases from the producer tomorrow.

Thanks to Meatboy for the Tip! clap2.gif

Big C Buriram - Moose available, get in quick before buckwhelk laugh.png . Only joking, they seem to allocate a small part of the shelf for selected products and probably worth asking if not on the shelf as there is probably cases of the stuff out back.

Mrs B did ask if they had any more out back and the reply was no.

I think your Mrs got the default answer, happens to my Mrs all the time as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Funnily enough I went to my local shop 2 weeks ago and found a new brand of cider called Sydney Bay which is as nice as magners if not better as I need ice in magners this Sydney bay I can sip straight out the bottle. It's no where near as sweet and I find after a skinful of magnets my stomach hurts a bit. The mrs complained the next day as she was hanging hard was shocked as she is normally very good but cider new to her. Anyway best part this cider was 25 baht a bottle. Likely just a promo price. Seriously it was nice.

Funnily enough I went to my local shop 2 weeks ago and found a new brand of cider called Sydney Bay which is as nice as magners if not better as I need ice in magners this Sydney bay I can sip straight out the bottle. It's no where near as sweet and I find after a skinful of magnets my stomach hurts a bit. The mrs complained the next day as she was hanging hard was shocked as she is normally very good but cider new to her. Anyway best part this cider was 25 baht a bottle. Likely just a promo price. Seriously it was nice.

Oho that sounds .... Where is your local shop and why havn't ask where they bought it. Would be nice to give this information to the public. 25 Baht/bottle . How small they are ?