Chiang Moi Rd bike shop

cheeryble

• 2 weeks later...

post-259369-0-59037100-1467690435_thumb.Stu from Mong Cycles here. Yes, we are still open and plan to continue the shop as long as it takes to find someone capable of taking it over and keep it running in the same, high-quality oriented manner. My health has taken a turn for the worse the past year, especially my vision, having a retina detach and cataract surgery last week - just cannot see well enough to work effectively (does that bike have 3 wheels? :-). Finding English-speaking, motivated staff has been a struggle as well. So, we are still here and look forward to helping all with their bike needs. IF anyone knows of Thai who may want to work in our shop, speak English, have a good work ethic and ability to learn (specific skills not necessary), and want a good wage, please have them contact us as soon as possible. And, if anyone has a desire to take over an established, profitable bike shop, don't walk, RUN over to see us!! Cheerz, Stu & Mong

Stu I like your positive outlook. And I hope someone can carry forth your dream/idoligy. It may be a big ask but at least you are trying.....which is more than a lot of nay sayers do on Thaivisa.