Thai Wagyu Steaks, Was B890, Now just B590!

PassionDelivery

Thai Wagyu Steaks, Was B890, Now just B590!

Thai Wagyu at Amazing Prices (M/B 2/3)

Nationwide Delivery Available

We want to tell you about an amazing deal to start the week, just for Passion Delivery customers.

Incredible Thai Wagyu steaks. Wagyu at this quality and price has never been available before, until now.

All steaks are just B590. Usual price of B890. You save B300! Hurry though as we only have 30 steaks available and they’re going to be snapped up fast.

Weight per steak 315 grams (+/- 15g). These are large steaks cut approximately 1cm thick. Frozen. Vacuum packed.

Order here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-wagyu-beef/products/thai-wagyu-steaks-amazing-price-315g-30-pcs-only

Treat yourself with Passion Delivery

post-244103-0-51065100-1467088730_thumb.

Thai Wagyu? Does that exist?

Yep it does but it is one of Thailand's best kept secrets.

About 7 years ago a Japanese guy set up a farm using Wagyu cattle and started raising them here in Thailand. The prices and quality is fantastic and usually 100% of the quota is exported directly to Japan (and the Japanese know good Wagyu when they see and taste it!). That is why you never see Thai Wagyu in the supermarkets or anywhere else... until now.

Due to our close connections we are able to get a very limited supply of this Thai Wagyu which we offer to our customers at incredible prices.

I attach a photo of 6 Wagyu steaks we sent to a customer in Chiang Mai yesterday. The marbling, taste and texture is incredible.

Out of the 30 steaks we now have less than 10 left... so if you want to get any, better hurry.

You can order here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-wagyu-beef/products/thai-wagyu-steaks-amazing-price-315g-30-pcs-only

post-244103-0-11474400-1467166278_thumb.

post-244103-0-61482800-1467166287_thumb.

1 cm thick (read thin) steak?

Give me a real 1" rib-eye steak please!

We also supply many other kinds of ribeye and we can cut them 1 inch thick for you.

You can choose from:

Prime Australian locally raised beef

Premium 30 day dry aged beef

Tasmanian Angus (grass fed)

Certified US Angus (the highest grade of beef from the USA)

Kobe Wagyu A4

Thai Wagyu MBS 2/3

Photos of each attached.

All can be found here on these links. We deliver nationwide.

http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-beef-local-and-imported

http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-wagyu-beef

http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-meat-sets-samplers

post-244103-0-80150100-1467370654_thumb.

post-244103-0-25768600-1467370659_thumb.

post-244103-0-82301800-1467370662_thumb.

post-244103-0-36692900-1467370666_thumb.

post-244103-0-04186900-1467370670_thumb.

post-244103-0-61774700-1467370673_thumb.

look at all the fat in it no thanks

Obviously you have no idea what Wagyu is.

The small streaks of fat give it the tenderness and flavour. Wagyu is some of the best beef.

I don't eat it often. I prefer imported Australian or Argentinean steak.

Most of the replies in this thread are sheer ignorance. There are many uses for a Thai wagyu, one is if you simply can't afford a Japanese cut and want to try it. If you are going to grill up some Japanese cuts and have children or friends that don't understand what wagyu is this would be a nice introduction. Before anybody accuses me of being a tightwad here it would be normal to reserve some things for children. They don't have the refined palate of adults and this is still certainly good steak. If you can afford Matsusaka for your children more power to you.

The Thai yakiniku wagyu I received as part of their latest promotion certainly was acceptable and I doubt too many people that haven't spent time in Japan would even be able to differentiate it from Japanese beef. Succulent little pieces of beef dipped in sesame dipping sauce. Easy to make easy to eat.

If anything the Thai wagyu will have less of a grade of marbling and be a bit more lean than a Japanese cut would. The grade of the marble is what the price is based upon. The best wagyu in the world actually is purple and turns bright red as cooked so the color if you are not used to it can be strange. The color I am seeing in the packs shown of Thai wagyu that people are saying looks old actually looks identical to some of the better Japanese steaks i have had in Japan.

One recipe that comes to mind right off the bat is to cut it in strips, served with some kim chee and wrapped in a tortilla. Add various spices and seasoning to however you like it to taste. Wash it down with a premium soju chilled. Now you have a western fusion dish made with Thai wagyu that is now Korean bulgogi, kim chee fajitas.

With a little imagination there are many types of use for this grade of beef, many things will taste better using this style because of the marbling. High end Japanese beef is normally reserved for special occasions at this price you can use wagyu in ways you didn't before.

For those posters that don't know what it is or what type of value it represents now is the time to avoid further embarrassment.Do you also email restaurants you have no intention of eating in?

Most of the replies in this thread are sheer ignorance. There are many uses for a Thai wagyu, one is if you simply can't afford a Japanese cut and want to try it. If you are going to grill up some Japanese cuts and have children or friends that don't understand what wagyu is this would be a nice introduction. Before anybody accuses me of being a tightwad here it would be normal to reserve some things for children. They don't have the refined palate of adults and this is still certainly good steak. If you can afford Matsusaka for your children more power to you.

The Thai yakiniku wagyu I received as part of their latest promotion certainly was acceptable and I doubt too many people that haven't spent time in Japan would even be able to differentiate it from Japanese beef. Succulent little pieces of beef dipped in sesame dipping sauce. Easy to make easy to eat.

If anything the Thai wagyu will have less of a grade of marbling and be a bit more lean than a Japanese cut would. The grade of the marble is what the price is based upon. The best wagyu in the world actually is purple and turns bright red as cooked so the color if you are not used to it can be strange. The color I am seeing in the packs shown of Thai wagyu that people are saying looks old actually looks identical to some of the better Japanese steaks i have had in Japan.

One recipe that comes to mind right off the bat is to cut it in strips, served with some kim chee and wrapped in a tortilla. Add various spices and seasoning to however you like it to taste. Wash it down with a premium soju chilled. Now you have a western fusion dish made with Thai wagyu that is now Korean bulgogi, kim chee fajitas.

With a little imagination there are many types of use for this grade of beef, many things will taste better using this style because of the marbling. High end Japanese beef is normally reserved for special occasions at this price you can use wagyu in ways you didn't before.

For those posters that don't know what it is or what type of value it represents now is the time to avoid further embarrassment.Do you also email restaurants you have no intention of eating in?

You are correct in that most posters have no experience with prime beef from America or Japan. The marbling gives it it's flavor. I also used Aussie grass fed beef to grind up with bread crumbs and a bit of smoked bacon for hamburgers. I've eaten the Passion stuff. Leave in the fridge overnight to thaw and I doubt if anyone can tell the difference between fresh and frozen. Below is a photo of American Prime beef - you will notice the difference between that and the beef you buy in the grocery store as all the prime never makes it to the grocery.

Of course it's all in what you are used to. Some people actually like that grass fed lean stuff but I find it tough and without flavor.

post-246924-0-42989900-1467415506_thumb.

You are correct in that most posters have no experience with prime beef from America or Japan. The marbling gives it it's flavor. I also used Aussie grass fed beef to grind up with bread crumbs and a bit of smoked bacon for hamburgers. I've eaten the Passion stuff. Leave in the fridge overnight to thaw and I doubt if anyone can tell the difference between fresh and frozen. Below is a photo of American Prime beef - you will notice the difference between that and the beef you buy in the grocery store as all the prime never makes it to the grocery.

Of course it's all in what you are used to. Some people actually like that grass fed lean stuff but I find it tough and without flavor.

Unless you are going to have your wagyu flown in on a plane it is likely to be frozen. Go to Gourmet Market and take a look around. They always have a huge selection of wagyu. Now if you think they sell that on a daily basis and discard what is on display when it expires you would be mistaken. They have a freezer in the back and prepare the meat each day before it is displayed. Unless you think they fly it in everyday at every branch. It is more likely to have sat for a few days after it is thawed and prepared for the display case. They are not throwing meat like this out, even if you have a direct contact in Japan this meat is never cheap.

You would also do the same thing and when it is thawed you obviously dry the meat with paper towels. There should be very little else other than blood coming out of flash frozen, vacuum sealed beef. Pat it with a paper towel before you grill it so there is no chance of any moisture interfering with a good sear. Handle it gently so you don't get thumb prints in or stretch the meat unevenly, it is that tender.

In unrelated events the Thai wagyu yakiniku is perfect for home made philly cheese steaks.

The small streaks of fat give it the tenderness and flavour. Wagyu is some of the best beef.

Obviously I can see more than small streaks of fat Obviously you need to borrow my glasses

Obviously I can see more than small streaks of fat Obviously you need to borrow my glasses

You good Sir, know nothing about steak. Take a look at this google image search for wagyu. You will find it all has a degree of marbling and all of it has fat on it except for the tenderloin usually. Even the tenderloin in some cases has fat around the edge.

We used to take this guy out in Japan for BBQ, he was just like you he didn't know anything about steak. After the first time he commented that there was too much fat for him on his prime piece of Matsusaka beef. After that we just bought the cheapest cut of steak for him from Australia with no fat. I am not knocking Australian beef it was just a cost thing. Every time we laughed at him as he ate his lean, well done, piece of steak while we savoured our melt in your mouth wagyu. lol
The fact that you can actually get this much fat content on a cow raised in Thailand is quite an accomplishment.