Need help going to Santorini Park (Cha-am) and Hua-Hin

nix

HI there,

We are planning to visit Santorini Park (Cha-am) within this month.

Coming from Bangkok - Victory Monument Area.

We plan to make it a day-trip only. Probably leave Bangkok early in the morning.

However, since we would like to do it by public transportation (maybe mini-van if there are any).

I would like to know more information since I have no clue about it.

My planned itinerary is something like;

-Arrive at Huahin around 8am or something and check out some coffee shops in the area ( I don't know where we can get a Mini-Van going to Huahin directly.

-Go to Santorini Park around 10:30-ish (Have no idea how we will go there coming from Huahin. Need help)

-Go back to Huahin after lunch around 2:30pm-ish and visit Huahin Seenspace/Huain Beach Market

-Go back to Bangkok in the evening. (Maybe last trip of the mini-van - or Bus)

Can anyone advise if this plan is possible?

Also, I badly need help for the transpiration modes. Going to each places.

Cheers

Santorini Park is in Cha am why not go direct to Cha am first.

Many mini vans do this route daily from Victory Monument but you will need to speak Thai or at least get them to understand exactly where you want to go.

If you do go to Hua Hin first again many vans are available and will pass Santorini on their way back to Bangkok, once on board just ask the driver to stop there.

Many mini vans do this route daily from Victory Monument but you will need to speak Thai or at least get them to understand exactly where you want to go.

If you do go to Hua Hin first again many vans are available and will pass Santorini on their way back to Bangkok, once on board just ask the driver to stop there.

Seem like going to Santorini directly seem like a good idea as well.

However, Santorini opens at 10:00 AM.

How do we go to Huahin coming from Santorini? Seem like Santorini is in the middle of the highway.

Will there be a taxi or anyting available?

Seem like going to Santorini directly seem like a good idea as well.

However, Santorini opens at 10:00 AM.

How do we go to Huahin coming from Santorini? Seem like Santorini is in the middle of the highway.

Will there be a taxi or anyting available?

I imagine if u asked at Santorini there will be at least 1 bus and most likely MANY that will stop on that Phetkasem road close to Santorini as they all pass here regularly back and forth to all points down the Phetkasem Road

Thank you guys!

How about if we will have a private car and just drive there.

Can anyone recommend any other places to check out beside Santorini.

We plan to leave around 5am from Bangkok (Planning to go around Huahin and Santorini)

Can anyone recommend different places that we could check out along the way?

Thanks

Edited by nix

Hi Nix.

I usually flame people who offer advice contrary to what is being sought. As in... what sort of motor bike should I buy ? Don't buy a bike, too dangerous.

But in this instance I'll make an exception.

Don't, in your wildest dreams, consider traveling in a mini van. They all have a minimum speed of 150 kph. They are bloody death traps.

Rent a car, or rent a car with driver. You'll enjoy your trip much better & live to remember it.

Cheers..... Mal.